Christmas Day

Song: All I Want For Christmas/ Big Time Rush

Btw the only boy band I'll ever fangirl about is BTR since they're all my dads and fuck they were my childhood😭👏🏼❤😫💦💦

Guess who's back?! Well, there's three people. Me, Tyrone, and Sarah😂 Anyways, enjoy!

You and Dipper's Age: 32 (this is set months later from the one shot "Adults")

~•~Your POV~•~

"Mom hurry! We need to get something right away!" Tyrone yelled, dragging me through the doors of another store.

"I told you not to wait the last minute to get presents for everyone, again." I sighed.

"Actually-" Tyrone stopped and faced me, "I did get everyone a present."

"Then why are we-"

"I need to get a gift for a special person."

I gave him a confused look, but then my face lit up and I smirked at him, "Way-hait one satisfaction second."

Tyrone sighed annoyedly, "Mom, don't get any ideas, cause I know exactly what you're thinking. Only Aunt Mabel can have those ideas."

"You have no idea what I was thinking."

"You we're thinking about me possibly having a crush."

"...No."

Tyrone rolled his eyes playfully, smiling, before grabbing my hand again and yanking me forward with him once more. It's been a couple months since Dipper and I have gotten back together, and this has been the happiest I've ever been to be honest. I had already gotten presents for everyone this year, and our family members and friends are coming to our house this year to celebrate Christmas. This wasn't my idea, since I hate being social. Mabel thought it would have been a good idea to celebrate at our house because of Christmas and for me and Dipper getting back together. And boy, will our house be chaos.

"Mom, you're a girl, right?" Tyrone asked, interrupting my train of thought.

"No Ty. I've never been a girl in my entire life. Your dad gave birth to you and Sarah this whole time." I said sarcastically, as Tyrone stopped dragging me

"That's not what I'm trying to say-" He said, "-I said that because I'm getting a gift for a girl-"

"Ah, so you're getting a gift to a gift, when you told me this isn't for your crush... something seems suspicious about this." I said, taping my chin.

"It's for my friend girl! Okay?! Geez, I was just gonna ask, since your a girl, which necklace would you like the most?" Tyrone asked, a small pink tint on his cheeks.

"Aw, you know you're a very sweet friend then, Ty." I smiled, looking at the necklace, "I'll look through the necklaces for you and tell you when I find a good necklace, okay?" Tyrone nodded at me.

As I scanned through the options for Tyrone. When I found one, I picked it up and showed it to him, "How's this one? I think it looks really nice?"

Tyrone walked over to me, squinting his eyes as he examined the necklace, "Meh, like green isn't her favorite."

I gave him a look, "Do you not want my help or not!"

"No I do!"

"Then I'm telling you I think this is the nicest necklace here. Plus do you even know her favorite color?"