Reverse Falls Pt 1

Another long one-shot...Yay... (Hint the sarcasm)

Jk I luv to write stories for you guys!😘😋🤓

You and Dipper's Age: 17

~•~Your POV~•~

"Ugh! We've been walking for millions of years!" Mabel moaned.

"Oh shut your yaps, Mabel." I laughed as I playfully pushed her.

Dipper, Mabel, and I were walking through the forest. Dipper said something about this portal in the depths of the forest... Whatever that means.

"Are we at least near... Wherever were going?!" Mabel complained.

"Yeah, I think so." Dipper said, looking in his journal.

"So, what's this 'portal' thing you told us about again?" I asked.

"Well, Great Uncle Ford said that his portal that he has in the basement in the Shack wasn't the only portal in Gravity Falls." Dipper said.

"Really?" I asked shocked.

"Yeah, I was shocked too." He said, scanning something in his journal.

"My feet hurt!" Mabel complained, "And this isn't fun!"

"Mabel, will you-"

Dipper was cut off. He tripped over a log and fell face first. Mabel and I started to hysterically laugh.

"Nevermind." Mabel laughed, wiping a tear from her eye.

Dipper lifted his head up and shot us a glare. I was still laughing, but I helped him up. Once he got up, he wiped off the dirt and dust that was on him. Then he gasped.

"What?!" I asked.

He started to pat himself, then look inside his pockets of his jacket, then inside his jacket.

"M-my journal! I-it must have fallen out of my jacket when I fell!" He said, looking around the forest.

"I'm sure it's around here... Somewhere." Mabel said, sitting down on the log that Dipper tripped over.

Dipper started to scan the area where he fell. I scanned the area too. I looked on the side of the log and gasped.

"What?!" Dipper asked, running over to me.

"...I think I just found the portal..." I said, pointing at it.

Mabel's head shot up.

"Say what now? Dipper was serious?" Mabel asked, standing up and walking over to where me and Dipper were standing.

"Since when is Dipper not serious?" I asked sarcastically.

It was a big, blue hole in the ground. The rim of the circle was spinning.

"Maybe the journal fell in... The portal..." I said, looking at Dipper.

Dipper had worry on his face.

"I say we go through the portal!" Mabel yelled.

"No! This could be dangerous!" Dipper yelled.

"I definitely think that your journal fell in their." I said, pointing at the portal again.

Dipper stared blankly at the portal, but he shook his head.

"No. We're not going through that portal." He said.

Mabel and I sighed. Mabel started to walk away.

"So we came all the way out here for nothing?!" She yelled/complained.