Saving the Day

You and Dipper's Age: 13

~•~3rd POV~•~

You are just a regular girl who lived in Gravity Falls. You don't really have a lot of friends. But you like to be by yourself most of the time. You like to play video games, read books or watch movies, and taking walks. And sometimes when you take walks in town, you see the one and only Mystery Twins. Everyone knew them in the town. You don't really talk to them though.

It's not that you hate them, your just shy. Once in awhile, Mabel would wave to you and you would wave back. You would also wave to Dipper. You could see him blush as he gives a small wave back. You had to admit, Dipper was cute. But why would someone like him ever like you? Your too much of a weirdo and geek. Although he is sorta a geek too. Today you went to the Gravity Falls mall to look around.

But as you walked, you heard people screaming and running away. You looked around as you saw it. There was a giant vampire bat flying around the mall.

~•~Your POV~•~

I gasped. They bat must have heard me because it faced me. It let out a screech as I covered my ears. It started to fly towards me. I yelled and ducked as it barley missed my head. As it came back down towards me again, two people came in front of me; The Mystery Twins. Mabel bent down in front of me.

"Hey, (Y/n)! That's you name right?" She asked.

"Y-yeah." I said.

She helped me up as I looked at Dipper. He was holding a crystal in one hand and a journal in the other.

"We need to find a spot in the mall where there is enough moonlight! Or else the crystal won't work!" Dipper said.

"Try the main area of the mall. Doesn't have, like, the big gigantic window on the ceiling?" I shrugged.

"Yes! You're a genius (Y/n)! Let's go!" He yelled making me blush.

He grabbed my hand and we ran off towards the main entrance.

"Ok, now what do we do?" Mabel asked once we reached the main entrance.

"First, we need to get the bat over here. Then, we need to stand right under the window to get the moonlight on the crystal. Once we shine it at the bat, he'll explode." Dipper said.

"Wait, explode?!" I yelled.

We were interrupted by the a screeching sound, making us cover our ears. The bat was flying towards us.

"Get ready!" Dipper said.

But before Dipper could shine the light on the bat, the bat swooped down and picked me up.

"Help!" I yelled struggling to get out of the bats grip.

I watched as Dipper and Mabel looked around for something to help me. Then, Mabel reached into her sweater and pulled out a grappling hook. She shot the grappling hook right in the bat's face. It screeched and let go of me. I yelled as I started to fall to the ground. But, I ended up being caught by Dipper, bridal style. We both blushed and nervously laughed. The bat screeched again, sounding angry, as it flew towards us again.

Dipper put me down and stood in front of me. He raised the crystal high in the air. I watched as a spot of moonlight hits the crystal, that bounced right at the bat. The bat screeched in pain. There was a bright light glowing around it. I buried my face in Dipper's shoulder as I heard an explosion. Then there was silence. I looked up from Dipper's shoulder, to see that the vampire bat disappeared.

People that were hiding in stores came out. They crowded around us as they clapped and cheered.

"You did it bro bro!" Mabel yelled hugging Dipper.

"Thanks for saving my life back there." I said.

They both smiled at me. I leaned in and kissed Dipper on the cheek. His whole face went red. Mabel and I both giggled.

Maybe this might be the beginning of two new friendships.

---------

*cough* relationship *cough*

Sorry this one shot was short.

This one kinda popped in my head...

Hope you guys enjoyed it!

~gianna_northwest