Favorites

Song: The Run And Go/ Twenty-Øne Pilots

You and Dipper's Age: 15

~•~3rd POV~•~

Halloween.

One of the best holidays of the year where it's the only day strangers can give out free candy to children without getting arrested.

But once those kids get older, they start to where more sluttier outfits and cause more trouble.

And speaking of that, you, Mabel, and Dipper were invited to a high school Halloween party at someone's house. The kid that invited you three is mostly friends with Mabel, so they ended up inviting you two.

"What are you going as?" Mabel asked you, gesturing to your costume as you got to the shack.

"Dipper and I are going to be dirty hobos." You smirked, "Clever, isn't it?"

"It is, but, it wouldn't be something I'd pick." Mabel admitted.

As for Mabel, she wore something that most girls would be wearing. She was a playboy bunny. Mabel let you into the shack, while she went back upstairs to finish up her makeup. Soon Dipper came down the stairs towards you, a smile on his face.

"Hey (Y/n/n). You look-- hideous." Dipper smirked, gesturing to your costume.

"Right back atcha, buddy." You smirked, pointing at him.

He chuckled softly at you, making your heart flutter, "So what are we going to exactly do at the party. I never go to any parties, not because I wasn't invited." Dipper said.

"Don't know. I don't go to parties myself, either. Ask your twin sister, maybe she'll know." You said, rolling your eyes at him.

"Hey! Are you guys ready!" Mabel called out, hoping down the stairs with a cheerful smile on your face.

"Yup." Dipper said, walking over to you more and wrapping an arm around your shoulders.

A dark blush appeared on your face, as you looked down at your sneakers that were dirty for your costume.

"Let's go then!" Mabel said, happily walking towards the door, you and Dipper shortly behind.

~•~•~

"Man, it's loud in here!" Dipper yelled over the music.

The three of you had just arrived at the party, and Mabel was already swept away by her posse of friends.

"Yeah!" You yelled, "If you need me, I'll be by the snack table... and I'll probably be there the rest of the night!"

"Uh-- I-I'll join you!" Dipper said.

The two of you started to walk over towards the  table full of snacks,m. You and him grabbed and plate and loaded it up, then made your way over to the couch that was near it to sit. You lazily flopped down on it, Dipper sat right next to you.

The two of you hung out with each other for hours. Talking, laughing, and eating together. You could say that it was one of the best nights of your lives.

You had just come back from your fifth round of food that you've been slowly picking at. This time, you brought a pile of candy to your seat. Dipper glanced at you, giving you a 'wtf' look, "Ever heard of diabetes?"

You playfully glared at him, "Of course. That's how I hope to die." You simply said, unwrapping a piece of candy and popping it into your mouth.

Dipper watched you do that, watching your lips move, lightly going up and down, chewing on the piece of candy. He glanced down at the candy on your plate, eyeing the candy. He reached out and picked up a/an (F/candy), your favorite candy, and started to unwrap it.

"Hey! Why'd you take that piece! That was the last one that was at the snack table!"

"Well I grabbed it first." Dipper smirked, before popping the candy in his mouth.

You frowned at him, which only caused him to laugh, then start choking on the candy. Now it was your turn to laugh.

"Fine then. I get to eat your favorite candy. What is it anyways?" You asked, searching through the pile of candy you had.

When he didn't answer, you looked up at him, only to find that he got closer to you, and was now face to face with you. The blush on your face returned from before.

"You wouldn't be able to have my favorite." He said.

You raised an eyebrow at him, "And why is that, exactly?"

"Because-" he said. When you were waiting for him to respond, he quickly captured his lips on yours. Your eyes widened, and your heart started to beat a mile a minute.

When he pulled away, you were still in complete shock (A/n: shook lmao), "You-" You began.

"You're my favorite sweet."

__________________

OMG IM SORRY THIS IS A DAY LATE

I WAS WRITING IT LAST NIGHT AND IT WAS ALREADY REALLY LATE BUT THEN I PASSED OUT

I WOKE UP AT LIKE 1 IN THE MORNING AND WAS LIKE "SHIT IT'S NOV 1 NOW IT TOO LATE!"

AND I'M SORRY IT WAS SHORT AS FUCK TOO

I would have done it sooner but unlike most teenagers, I went trick-or-treating

Look at these squad goals af (I'm Harley Quinn 'of course since it's the most whitest thing this year 😒')

Steph (my best friend that I'm sure you guys know by now since I have a part that's called 'About Author-Chan') is on the GUYS back cause she took off her costume and didn't know we were taking a costume pic😂

All well

Always guys, I hope you all had a fun Halloween and got lots of candy (I didn't shit)

Love you guys💕

~gianna_northwest