Demigods

Imma just say this now- I'm a huge Percy Jackson fan. I've read the first series, buuuut, I couldn't bring myself to read the new series with Jason, Piper, and Leo😬 I should probably read the rest of the series...😂. Enjoy!

You and Dipper's Age: 17 (Or however old they are in the series I don't remember... Don't kill me😬)

~•~Your POV~•~

I ran through the forest, as quick as I could. I could hear them right behind me, trying to catch up to me. I pulled out my bow and arrow and scanned the area for a short cut.

If you must know, I'm a Demi-God, and I'm the daughter of Artemis, the goddess of the hunt, wilderness, animals, and young girls. I'm mostly her daughter because of the hunting and wilderness part.

(A/n: I know Artemis doesn't have any kids, don't spam me with hate in the comments please😂)

I darted a different direction, sprinting faster. But then, someone jumped over me, during a somersault while landing, and ran ahead of me.

He chuckled, "Your hunting skills are lacking, (L/n)!" He called out, as he sprinted faster.

That's my friend Dipper Pines. He's the son of Athena, the goddess of intelligence, skill, peace, battle strategy, and wisdom. You know, the geek.

I growled as aimed an arrow at him. I wasn't actually going to hit him — maybe — I was only going to aim next to him, to scare him. I shoot the bow, and it flew past his head. He yelled and jerked his head away, making him trip and fall over. I laughed maniacally as I ran past him.

"You're as stupid as Seaweed brain, Pines!" I called out, as I started to sprint more.

I was almost there, and I was going to win. I heard Dipper growl in frustration as he started to run again. We ended up side by side next to each other. He was on my right, as I was on his left.

I heard loud footsteps from the left side of me, and I saw my other jerky guy friend. He looked at me, and winked, as he ran a few feet ahead of us.

That's Bill Cipher. He's the son of Dionysus, the god of wine, parties, madness, chaos, drunkenness, and drugs. It makes a lot of sense, actually.

The three of us ended up being in a line together. I nudged both of their elbows, making them jerk sideways slightly. They must have both gotten the idea to nudge me back hard at the same time, because right as they did it, I stopped in my tracks. They smashed into each other and fell over, groaning in pain. I continued to run again, jumping over them.

"Suckers!" I shouted.

I kept on running again, until I felt someone jump over me again, but more in a leap frog way. Another of my friends was now running in front of me.

That's Mabel Pines, and she's also the daughter of Athena, so her and Dipper are siblings. She has some of the qualities that Athena has, except, the intelligence and wisdom part.

Mabel quickly turned around in front of me, stuck her tongue, then turned back around. But, during the process, she tripped and fell on her face. See, was there any intelligence in there? I laughed as I ran past her.

"Bye Mabel!" I called out.

Almost about to reach the end, I heard the three of them fight with each other and run after me from behind.

I cheered, as I reached the finish first. I threw my hands up in the air and laughed, then I did my victory dance. The three of them walked up to me, panting quickly.