Not What She Seems Pt 2

This will all make sense after this one-shot. And I also thought this remix goes with this one-shot. Enjoy!

*WARNING: MAJOR SPELLING ERRORS AND UNEDITED*

You and Dipper's Age: 12

~•~Your POV~•~

:::::FLASHBACK:::::

"Hehehehe! Wait up!" Ford yelled from behind Ley and I.

"Heh! Yeah, you should keep up." Ley laughed.

"Come on, slow-poke!" I laughed.

"I...I can keep up!" Ford said, as we reached the boraded up cave.

We peek through the boards,

"Whoa!"

"Cool!"

"Neato!"

We said separately.

"Mysterious, boarded-up cave! It might be filled with lost prehistoric life forms! Or mesoamerican gold!" Ford said.

"Uh, ladies first." Ley said.

Ford and Ley punch each other and laugh.

"Should I be offended?" I chuckled, punching both their arms, making them laugh and smile.

Ford tries to pull a board off of the cave, but fails and falls backwards. Ley and I laugh at him.

"Ha ha! Good thing you've got your smarts, Poindexter. I've got the other thing. What is it called? Oh, right, punching!" Ley punches through the boards, then looks at his hand, which now has splinters all over it, "Cool. Splinters!"

Ford shines flashlight into the cave as do I with mine, "Whoa, it's so creepy in here!"

Ley comes into the cave behind us, "Hey, don't worry, bro. Wherever we go, we go together. Don't forget to leave our names so they know who owns the place."

"Yeah!" I cheered.

Ford writes on the wall in marker: Stanley, Stanford, and (Y/n) Pines. I'm not in their family, but since I was like a sister to them, people mistaken us as triplets. I got used to people calling me (Y/n) Pines.

We walk off, chanting: "Pines! Pines! Pines! Pines!"

:::::PRESENT:::::

We all stood there, starring at Ford.

"Finally! After all these long years of waiting, you're actually here! Brother!" Stan said.

Out of nowhere, Ford punches him in the face. I was a little taken back at his sudden move, so was Ley.

"Oh! Ow! What the heck was that for?!" Stan yelled.

"This was an insanely risky move: restarting the portal! Didn't you read my warnings?!" Ford yelled.

"Warnings, schmarnings. How's about maybe a thanks for saving you from what appears to be, I don't know, some kind of sci-fi side burn dimension?" Stan asked.

"Thank you? You really think I'm gonna thank you after what you DID THIRTY YEARS AGO?!" Ford yelled.

"What I did? Why, you ungrateful..." Stan tries to punch him but Ford ducks and grabs him instead, "Don't expect me to go easy on you, just because you're... family." Ford slams him to the ground, "Ah!"

"Hey, hi. Mabel here. Quick question: WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE?!" Mabel asked.

"Stan, you didn't tell me there were children down here. And some sort of large, hairless gopher?" Ford said.