Science Love

Song: You're Loves Like/By Sabrina Carpenter

You and Dipper's Age: Early 20s

~•~3rd POV~•~

Dipper graduated college early, since he was a genius. He moved to Gravity Falls and took his Great Uncle Ford's place, since he had past away from a heart attack. Dipper takes his work very seriously, too seriously. He barley see's his family members, friends, even his sister, since she was still in college. He also thinks that a relationship is a waste of time and will distract him from his work. When Mabel gets out of college, she promises to help Dipper out, to be his assistant. So right now, he needs an assistant.

And then that's when you walked through the door into his life- literally.

You stopped by the Mystery Shack to work as his assistant. When he first saw you, it was like love at first sight. But he tried to keep it professional once you were hired, tired. He ended up always getting nervous around you, blushing like crazy when you get super close to him, and stutter too much. The more he held in his feelings for you, the stronger he loved you, the more he was crazy about you. With your (H/l) (H/c) hair, your (E/c) eyes that light up with excitement, your bright smile, your perfect figure, and the way he feels whenever he's around you.

One day you and Dipper were going on an investigation on a rare species. You both casually walked side by side of one another, down the dirt pathway. It was quiet. You looked around and admired the nature around you, while Dipper would steal a glance at you from time to time. After a short period of time later, you both separated from each other, but not too far. You still stayed on the dirt path while Dipper went off to the side, taking a look around.

Suddenly, Dipper heard some running. He looked off into the distance and saw a stampede of all kinds of animals, and it was heading straight towards you!

"(Y/n)! Watch out!" Dipper yelled.

You faced Dipper with a confused look, but then turned your head towards the stampede. You didn't move though, it was like you were glued to the ground.

Gosh you hated that feeling.

Just as the stampede was about to crash right into you, Dipper pushed you out of the way. You both tumbled down the small hill, finally landing in a small patch of flowers. Dipper was on top of you, holding you tightly as your face went all red. Dipper became face to face with you, him blushing like crazy now. Nervous smiles were on both of your faces.

"Uh, thanks for saving me back there." You said, laughing slightly.

You both continued to stare at each other. Dipper couldn't take it anymore. He smashed his lips on your's, shutting his eyes tightly. You gasped from the sudden contact, but eventaully started to kiss back, both your lips moving in sync. Finally, you broke apart from each other, gasping for air. You both smiled at each other.

"I always thought that love was a waste of time, and my work was more important. But when you came into my life, you turned my life upside-down. You kept on running through my mind. I thought it was just a phase, but it's definitly not. I love you, (Y/n)." Dipper said, staring straight into your (E/c) eyes.

You had a small shocked expression on your face, blushing like crazy. Finally, a huge smile spread across your face.

"I love you too, Dipper." You said.

Dipper's smile grew ten times bigger then before. And with that, he smashed his lips on yours again as you kissed back.

Dipper never believed in love at first sight, until the moment he met you~

---------------------------------------------

Here's a short little one-shot

Hope you guys enjoyed this!

~gianna_northwest