Protecting For Love

Song: Ghost/ Halsey

^^^ this is the trailer of the movie Vampire Academy, even if it came out in 2014😂

PS, if you saw the movie, I'm only doing the romance and action scenes and stuff

PPS, Congrats to UnaverageAlex for winning the little contest! Now we gonna have matching icons!❤️

You: 18
Dipper: 20

~•~Your POV~•~

I should probably point out that my best friend, Mabel Dragomir, is a royal member of an ancient race.

And yeah, like most creatures with fangs, they live off blood.

My name is (Y/n) Hathaway, and I've been sworn to protect the royal blood line with my life.

I was able to see through Mabel's eyes, since it was my power. My eyes would turn golden and I'd see her perspective. Cool power, I know.

Her power was to heal, and that power was only in her family. That's another reason that made her special.

"So, I hear that you're single?" A guy said from behind Mabel.

Have I mentioned that Mabel was incredibly beautiful, which, kinda made sense since she is a princess.

"Oh, you've heard?" Mabel asked, smirking slightly.

"Ugh." I mumbled to myself.

Mabel could some what be a slut, sometimes.

They kept on flirty with each other, until Pacifica Rinaldi came over and stood next to the guy.

"Back off, blood whore. He's mine now." Pacifica growled.

Mabel had pure disgust on her face. There was silence after.

"God, I hate high school." Mabel sighed, storming off away from them to probably try and find me.

And this, is Vampire Academy, everybody.

~•~•~

"God, it's that Ozera guy again. He's always staring at you." I said to Mabel, as we walked down the hallway.

"Bill?! Where?!" She asked, looking around frantically.

"You're obsessed." I mumbled.

"Am not! I just find mysterious and handsome guys really sexy." She shrugged, "So, how's your boyfriend doing?"

"Belikov is not my boyfriend." I growled, blushing slightly.

"Why do you call people by last names? Just call him Dipper." Mabel said.