I Hate You, I Love You

Song: I hate you i love you/ gnash (feat. olivia o'brien)😅😂 Just like the title

I learned how to make flower crown pics, yay!😂💖

*WARNING: MANY, MANY CURSE WORDS!*😅

You and Dipper's Age: 15

~•~3rd POV~•~

You and Dipper both hate each other. You didn't know exactly why, but you both just do. When you see each other, you glare at one another, you both walk the other way when you both saw you were walking towards each other, or you'd spat hurtful names and things to each other if you both happen to actually get near each other.

Mabel has been trying to get you two to not hate each, but, things weren't going her way on this one. She was started to get a little annoyed that her skills to making people like each other were lacking. She did everything she could do, but still, nothing changed.

Finally, a full proof idea came to her. It may end up with both of them not talking to her, but it was worth a shot.

Mabel had invited you over. She told you you two were going to go explore the woods, so you brought a rucksack with supplies with you. You were excited, since you live the mysteries of Gravity Falls.

When you reached the Shack, a frown formed on your ace when you saw who was standing out there.

"Dipshit." You growled, as you walked over to him.

He looked over you, and immediately glared, a snarl on his face, "Oh, it's you. If you're lost, the dumpster is that way." Dipper smirked, pointing to a different direction.

"Fuck off." You growled, bumping his shoulder while walking past him.

"Do you kiss your mother with that dirty mouth?" Dipper said in disgust.

You gave him the middle, while you waited for Mabel outside. After waiting a while, Mabel finally came out of the shack, but with no rucksack.

"Ugh, Mabel? Where is your backpack? You said we would be going into the woods to explore today?" You asked.

"No, she told me that we were going in the woods today." Dipper said, walking over to the two of you.

You had just noticed that Dipper was wearing a rucksack as well. You and Dipper gave Mabel a look. She gave you two a sheepish smile, laughing nervously.

"Yeah well, change of plans. You two are going on a monster hunt. No buts!" Mabel said.

"What?!" You and Dipper yelled.

"Yes. You two need to start to get along with each other! I'm sick of the fighting! Besides, you two are perfect for each other also!" Mabel procrastinated.

"Well, I'm not going." You said, crossing your arms.

"Ditto." Dipper said, crossing his arms.

"Don't copy me." You growled at Dipper.

"I do what I want."

You both stuck your tongues out at each other.

"See, this is what I mean! You two need this! And, if you don't, I'll blackmail you both." Mabel smirked, crossing her arms.

You and Dipper liked at her, your faces paling, "You wouldn't." You both chorused.

"I swear on our grandmas grave." Mabel said, looking died serious.