Bad Boys Get The Good Girls

You and Dipper's Age: 17

Dipper Gleeful x Reader!

~•~Your POV~•~

My names (Y/n) Cipher, and my father and I have big plans. But our plans are different you see; His is evil, mine are good. My mother is a human. It's a very weird story of how my mother and father met. But what I'm trying to say here is, I know lots of things, LOTS of things.

And I've been keeping an eye on those Gleeful twins dad warned me about. Sadly, I don't have any powers because I'm half human. The only thing that I am similar to with my dad is his looks, the human version of course. Dad also told me that his brother, Will, was keeping an eye on the twins too.

I go to Reverse Fallen High School with those Gleeful twins. I despise them. They think they're sooo great that they're famous and are rich. All of the boys go gaga for Mabel, and all of the girls go gaga for Dipper. I hate Dipper the most. He thinks he can get away with anything and that he's such a 'bad boy'. He even tricks the girls into doing stuff for him. That is just cold.

But I know a lot about the Gleeful's. Dad told me everything I need to know about them. Those journals, there personal life, even there family members and friends, which by the way, are also snobby too. Especially that greedy Grunkle of theirs.

I walked down the halls of the school, some people bumping into me like I'm not even there or don't even exist. I didn't tell anyone about who I really am, and I don't really have any friends. I just say that my last name is (Y/l), not Cipher. Almost everyday though the Gleeful twins try to be 'friendly' with me, especially Dipper.

Maybe it's because I'm most of the time mean? Maybe they know that my dads a Cipher? Whatever it is, I honestly don't care. I'm always rude to them whenever they try talking to me. But they would just laugh and smirk whenever I'm mean to them. Assholes.

I walked in front of my locker and started to turn the dial. Once I opened the locker, someone closed it on me. I shot an angry glare at whoever it was that was next to me. Speak of the devil,

"Asshole." I said to the person as I turned the dial and opened my locker again.

"Hey (Y/NN)." Dipper smirked.

"What the fuck do you want?" I snapped, slamming my locker shut after putting my stuff away.

"What went up your skirt?" He smirked, looking downwards.

I gaged and started to walk away from him, but he followed me anyways.

"I heard that we're doing a project in English and we can work with partners." Dipper said.

Dipper and I are in the same English class.

"As if I'd pick you as my partner." I said.

"Your not. Because the teacher is." He said.

"This is just great." I mumbled to myself.

"You never know too, we might end up as partners." He smirked.

"Nope. Doubt it. Unless you do one of your stupid 'spells' and she magically picks us as partners." I said.

"Maybe I will, maybe I won't." He said.

As I was about to open the door, he opened it for me and held it open. I rolled my eyes and sighed in annoy-ins.

"Opening doors for girls doesn't make you a gentleman." I said.

"It kinda does." He said.

I hate him so much.

***