Killing Loving

Song: Rock Bottom/ Haliee Steinfeld

I couldn't find any other picture that that would look like what I imagined Dipper to be in this one shot but this is a close replica I guess??

You and Dipper's Age: 17

~•~Your POV~•~

I'm (Y/n) (L/n), and I'm an assassin. No, I don't dress up like the guys from that Assassins Creed shit. My usual outfit is a leather jacket with ripped jeans, a plain T-shirt, and combat boots. My job is to kill people, people who have done horrible and corrupted things to the world. I go undercover as a regular teenager in the high school here in Gravity Falls. I stand out to most people from my appearance, yes, and probably do frighten people with my attitude and the black motorcycle I ride to school everyday, definitely. But people stay out of my way, which I'm okay with.

Besides one irritating boy that goes by the name Dipper Pines.

My identity is classified. No one knows what I do. I'm a mystery to everyone. Maybe that's why he's always asking me questions with that stupid suspicious look on his face. For some reason my life has intrigued him to figure out who I am. And sometimes it just wants me to slit his throat, but I obviously can't.

Also because I have asked my boss if I could and he said no.

His sister, Mabel Pines, has came up to me multiple times to talk to me and be my friend. I don't despise her though. She doesn't bother me by asking questions about my life. Instead Mabel tells me about her life. So far I've found out that she owns a pig named Waddles, she lives in a shack with her brother and great uncles called the Mystery Shack; aka a tourist trap. She's been living here since she was twelve and apparently her and Dipper go on 'Monster Hunts'. To be honest I believe her on that, there's always weird stuff going on in Gravity Falls. Apparently she's also really close with Dipper too, I don't know why or how...

But that's all I got from her. Mostly because every time she tries to talk to me Dipper would immediately come over to her and drag her away. I get that he doesn't trust me, but it kinda hurts that he doesn't want me to talking to Mabel, but I can't afford to have any friends with the job I have. Having friends involves telling each other stuff. If I slipped out about my job, who knows how she'll react. Plus her brother is Dipper Pines, the guy I find annoying and hate and I'm sure he has the same feelings towards me. He'd definitely spill my secret to someone if he finds out through Mabel.

So, being friendless it is.

It was around the end of the day in school, and I was heading towards my parked bike. I adjusted my leather jacket and pushed my hair out of my face to put my helmet on. Getting on my bike and starting the engine, I heard someone call out my name. I stiffened while my hand shot into my pocket, grabbing the knife I had and holding it tightly. I gritted my teeth and slightly looked over to the left of me. From the corner of my eye I saw Pines make his way over towards me.

I sighed in annoyance — also in relief — as I loosened my grip from my knife and brought my hand out of my pocket, "The hell you want, Pines?"

I looked over at him. His hands were in his pockets, a stern look in his dark eyes, "I want to have a word with you when you get the chance."

"To what? Interrogate me more about my life? No thanks." I snapped, looking away from him.

"No. Not this time anyways." He sighed, pulling one of his hands out of his pockets to run a hand through his hair, "It's about Mabel."

This caught my attention. I snapped my head back at him, narrowing my eyes at him, "Mabel?" I asked, "What about her?"

"Um--" he glanced around the parking lot, then his eyes landed on mine again, "--there's a reason why I want to talk about it some place other then here."