Dreams Do Come True

You and Dipper's Age: 14

~•~Your POV~•~

I ran out of his house and through the forest late at night. He makes me so mad sometimes. He crossed the line this time. But this fight was bad, really bad. Since my eyes were blurry from tears, I tripped over something, tumbling down a small hill. I couldn't feel a whole lot of pain for some reason- only a little- but I knew that my leg was broken. Great, just great.

"(Y/n)?!" I heard him call out.

I gasped. I tried to get up, but failed. His footsteps came closer, in a running paced. I ended up getting up, limping a lot, but I fell back down again. I yelped. I heard the running stop from behind me. I shot my head around.

It was- him.

He tried to come closer to me, but I backed—crawled—away. He kneeled down in front of me. It was raining hard outside, so we were both drenched. I was trying to make him leave for some reason, which was making me cry. Everytime I backed-crawled- away, he would just come closer. He was talking to me, maybe on the verge of tears, but I couldn't understand him that well. I still for some reason tried to make him leave or run, but the words he said to me next that I made out was-

"I really do love you, (Y/n)."

I stared, shocked, at him.

"I love you too." I said.

A split second later, we kissed, but we broke apart when we heard some monster roar. It was quiet, only hearing the hard rain crash on the floor. Then out of no where, a monster jumped right at us, lightening flashing in the background.

Then-

I woke up.

I breathed in deeply quickly, inhaling and exhaling. That boy. He seemed so familar,

But who?

Still staring at my wall, I get a phone call on my iPhone. I jumped and little and looked at the phone.

Dipper.

I answered it.

"H-hello?" I asked in a shaky voice.

"Hey- are you ok? You sound worried or scared?" Dipper asked.

"I-I'm fine. I-I just woke up from a n-nap. I-I just had a n-nightmare." I stuttered.

"Well are you ok? Do you want me to come over? Or do you want to stop by?" He asked.

I smiled a little, hearing how worried he was about me.

"S-sure Dip, I'll stop by in a l-little bit." I said.

***

I just got to Dipper's house, aka the Shack. We were in his room, sitting on his bed.

"So, do you wanna tell me what your nightmare was about?" Dipper asked.

"Nah, not really." I smiled.

"Please? It might make you feel better if you tell me?" Dipper asked.

"No, you might get nightmares from my nightmare." I said, laughing slightly.

He frowned at me.

"You know (Y/n), I just try to help sometimes, but you don't let me. You never give me a reason why for anything." He said.