Weird With You

yes i know i did a one-shot like three years ago called "Pool Day" and the beginning seemed a little bit similar to the actual episode plus it SUCKED ASS so here's a better version of it guess

[UNEDITED]

You and Dipper's Age: 12

3rd pov–

It was a normal day in Gravity Falls, the sun was shining, no rain clouds in sight. Although it was possibly the most scorching days to ever exist.

"Watch out, Gravity Falls, because at a 110 degrees, we're looking at the hottest day of the summer!" Animals are randomly bursting into flames from the heat, wallpaper curled and peeled off by itself, and water in fish tanks boils due to the heat. In the living room of the Mystery Shack, four familiar people were sprawled out either on the couch or the floor, not quite enjoying the heat.

"All in favor of doing nothing all day say "ugh."" Dipper says. Everyone else in the room all let out an "ugh".

Waddles torts his up to Stan, "I'm gonna throw this pig out of the house!" Waddles oinks and licks Stan, "You called my bluff, pig."

"On the bright side, pun very much intended, it's opening week at the Gravity Falls Pool!" Toby speaks through the radio.

"Gravity Falls Pool?!" Mabel gasped.

"Today?!" Dipper exclaimed.

Soos raised his head from the floor, "Pun intended?!"

"Quick! To the car!" Stan yelled.

Stan tries to get up, but appears to be stuck to the wooden floor, "Hey, kids, a little help here?" Mabel and Dipper scramble to their feet and pull out spatulas. They attempt to release Stan from the floor. There's a lot snap which makes Soos shudder, "Alright! Off to the pool!" Stan turns around, revealing that the twins removed the wood from the floor when breaking him free. He begins to head outside.

"And remember to be on alert for random wildfires!" Toby said through the radio once again.

"Wait, what?" Stan questioned, as he's heard catching on fire by the twins and Soos, "Aaaah!"

There was a brief moment of silence, "He'll be fine." Mabel spoke.

----

"Ah, the pool!" Mabel starts, "A sparkling oasis of summer enchantment!"

All four of them had just entered the Gravity Falls Pool. They were walking along side the pool on the slightly rough cement, dressed in their causal swim attire.

"Yeah, nothing like sitting in a moist tub with strangers. It's like the bus, but wet." Stan said.

Dipper glances over at the towel Soos held, giving it a puzzled look, "Why would a sun need to wear sunglasses?" he asked.

"It's best not to think about it." Soos replied.

"Whoa, whoa! Stop the presses!" Mabel stops abruptly, "Who's that?" Mabel stares at a handsome young man whose hair is blowing in the wind dramatically.

"Oh, yeah." Soos said, popping a corn chip into his mouth and munching on it, "Word is, dude never leaves the pool. People say he's a "mysterious loner." Soos slowly backs away from Mabel while eating more corn chips.

"Is it getting hot out here or is it just that guy?" Mabel gushes out, fanning herself.

"It's the hottest day of the year, Mabel. Besides, can't you go for one week without having a new crush on some random guy?" Dipper spoke, an unamused expression over his face.