Borrowers

This one-shot was inspired by the movie 'The Secret World of Atheity' I was watching before. Enjoy!

You and Dipper's Age: 14

~•~Dipper POV~•~

I was outside, sitting on the steps of the shack. I was reading in the journals. Mabel was laughing like crazy and running around, with Waddles chasing after her. Great Uncle Ford told me I should try to find some more creatures, but what should I look for? Are there any more creatures that we haven't discovered yet? Maybe, you never know in Gravity Falls.

I heard the bush next to me move. I shot my head towards it. I stared at it, waiting to see if something happens again. It moved again. I scooted closer to the bush, not moving my eyes off of it. For a split second, I saw a small creature dash down the bush. My eyes widened.

I've never seen a creature like that before. It almost looked like a person. When I started to reach towards the bush, Mabel called out my name, making me jump.

"Dipper! Grunkle Stan is taking us to the diner! Come on!"

I looked up at her, back at the bush, back at her, then the bush again. I sighed. I have no other choice anyways. I got up, and walked over to Mabel.

"Why were you staring at a bush? Are you that desparte for a girlfriend?" Mabel snickered.

"What? No. That doesn't even make any sense." I laughed, playfully pushing her.

I glanced back at the bush one last time, then looked back forward, as Mabel and I walked over to Stan's car.

:::::TIMESKIP:::::

I was in my bed, reading the journal, when I hear some nosies on my night stand. I glance over at it, and my eyes widened. There, stood the creature I saw before. But it was-

A small girl.

Her eyes widened at me, a small tinge of pink appearing on her face. She was wearing a (F/c) dress that was up to her knees. She had a high pontail in her (H/c) hair, using a clip to hold it up (Sorry if you have short hair). She wore small ankle boots too.

We contuined to stare at each other. She slowly started to back up.

"No! Wait!" I said, as she started to dash away.

I quickly grabbed glass cup that was on my nightstand, pouring out my pens and pencils. Quickly, I put the cup on top of her, so she couldn't run. She banged on the side of the glass cup, but it was no use.

I quickly hoped off my bed, and examined her. If she was my height, she looked about my age. She was very beautiful too. She leaned on the side of the glass, breathing deeply, staring into my eyes.

"Let me out!" She said.

"I'll only let you out, if you promise you won't run away." I said.

She still stared at me, but she slowly nodded. I slowly picked the cup up, and placing the it to the side.

"Who- are you?" I asked.

"Um, I-I shouldn't really be tell you who I am." She said.

"Can you tell me your name?" I asked.

"(Y/n), (Y/n) (L/n)." She said.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, (Y/n). I'm Dipper Pines." I said.

I wanted to shake her hand, but, she was tiny. So, I stuck out my pointer finger. She smiled, grabbed it with both her hands, and shook it. We both chuckled, as she let go.