Truth or Dare

You and Dipper's Age: 12 or 13? I honestly don't know for this one XD XD

~•~Your POV~•~

I held my bag close to me, while walking over to the Mystery Shack. Mabel had invited me to sleepover. We are best friends, so I wasn't surprised. I walked up the steps of the Shack. As I was about to knock, the door swung open. It was Mabel.

"Hey (Y/n)!" Mabel said.
"Hey Mabel." I said.
"Come on in! Everyone's waiting for for you!" She yelled.

She grabbed my hand and dragged me into the living room. Everyone was sitting on the floor in a circle. It was only Dipper, Wendy, and Soos though. Not a really big crowd, but it'll do. She then ran over to Dipper, dragging him and me into the kitchen.

"Mabel, what are you doing?" Dipper asked.

She didn't answer, she only had and evil smile on her face. She handed us both a can of Pit Cola.

"Here. Drink this!" She said.

I looked over at Dipper.

"Should we be worried?" I asked.
"It's Mabel. Of course we should be worried." Dipper said laughing a little.

I laughed too which made him blush.

"Just drink it!" Mabel said.

I shrugged and took a sip. Taste fine. Maybe she was just giving us a drink. Who knows. Dipper took a sip from it too. She then dragged us back into the living room, sitting us down right next to each other. We both blushed and scooted away from each other a little. Mabel sat in between Wendy and me. She whispered something to Wendy and she smirked.

"Ok ok, now we can start." Mabel said as she looked at Wendy, "Wendy, truth or dare?"
"Hm... Dare." Wendy said.
"I dare you to give Waddles a hug and then kiss him on the head." Mabel smiled.

Wendy shrugged as she did what Mabel said.

"Could've been worse." Wendy said as she looked at Soos, "Soos, truth or dare.
"Truth dude, I'm not taking any chances with dare." He said putting his hands up in defense.
"Ok, um, how are you and Melody doing?" Wendy asked.
"We're good. I just chatted with her last night on the computer." Soos said looking at Mabel, "Truth or dare, dude?"
"Dare!" Mabel said.
"Ok, I dare you to play the rest of the game without wearing your sweater." Soos said.
"Oh man!" Mabel pouted.

She sighed as she took off her sweater. She was wearing a hot pink T-shirt under it.

"Soos! Wendy! I need your help with the gift shop!" I heard Stan yell from the other room.
"Coming Mr. Pines! Sorry dudes, but I'm needed else where." Soos said leaving the room.
"Later dudes." Wendy said following Soos out.

It was just Mabel, Dipper, and I left. An evil smile was plastered on her face. Oh no.

"Dipper, truth or dare?" Mabel asked.

He sighed.

"I'm going to regret this, but dare." Dipper said.
"I dare you to tell us if you have a crush on someone." Mabel said smirking.
"Yes, I do have a crush on someone." Dipper said firmly, but then covered his mouth.

He then looked at me.

"Uh, (Y/n), truth or dare?" Dipper asked.
"Um, truth?" I said shrugging.
"Do you like anyone?" He asked.

Why would he ask that question? What should I say? I decided that I would lie.

"Yes." I said firmly, but then covered my mouth.

Why did I just say that?! I meant to say no! I looked at Mabel.

"T-truth or dare Mabel?" I asked.
"Truth!" She said.
"Ok, do you think the new kid that moved to Gravity Falls is cute?" I smirked.

She blushed but nodded.

"Truth or dare (Y/n)?" Mabel asked.
"Truth." I said, playing it on the safe side.

The smirk grew on her face.

"Ok, explain who your crush looks and asks like." Mabel said.

Totally going to lie again.

"He's nerdy, awkward, and cute. He's got dark brown hair and is my age." I said firmly, covering my mouth again.

What the heck?! Why do I keep telling the truth!? I saw from the corner of my eye that Dipper was staring at me in shock. I'm hoping so much that he doesn't suspect that's it him!

"Dipper, truth or dare?" Mabel asked Dipper again.
"Isn't it (Y/n)'s-"
"Just answer my question!" Mabel said.
"Ok, truth." Dipper said.
"Explain who your crush looks and acts like." Mabel smirked.
"She's smart, funny, and beautiful. Shes got (H/l) (H/c) hair and she's my age." Dipper said firmly, then face palming himself, looking embarrassed.

I looked over to him. Did he say- (H/l) (H/c) hair? Like mine?! We both ended up looking at each other.

"Both of you say your crushes names!" Mabel said.

"Dipper."
"(Y/n)."

We both said the names at the same time, then covering our mouths. What the hell is wrong with me?! Did I just say that my crush was Dipper- in front of him?! But what shocked me the most was that I'm his crush! Our faces were both red, our hands still over our mouths.

"I dare you two to kiss!" Mabel yelled.

I felt my face burn more. I do really want to kiss Dipper, but I don't like the feeling of being pressured.

"I-I don't like being pressured Mabel." I finally said, realizing that I said the truth again.

She smirked and dragged us to her room. She shoved us in her closet and locked it from the outside.

"Take as loooong as you want in their lovebirds!" Mabel giggled, hearing footsteps leave the room, "Ps, I looked in Dip's journal and got a truth potion and put in your drinks!

I sighed.

"Dang it Mabel." I mumbled to myself.

We were both quiet.

"So..." I said.
"... So." Dipper said, "Y-you like me?"

I felt my face burn, but I nodded.

"A-and you like me?" I asked.
"I-I don't like you." He said. "I-I think I love you."

I could see his face turn 50 shades of red as he looked to the ground. I giggled.

"Really?" I said more confidently, "So I'm guessing you wouldn't mind if I do this."

I grabbed his shirt collar and kissed him. We stood there for a long time kissing, until I heard the closet doors open and a flash of light.

"Scrapbook-orotundity!" Mabel yelled, holding a camera with a big smile on her face.
"M-Mabel!" Dipper yelled.

I laughed a little and pulled Dipper into another kiss, hearing Mabel fangirl next to me.