Something More

You and Dipper's Age: 17

~•~Your POV~•~

I've gotten everything I've ever wanted. I was filthy rich, even more richer then the Northwest's.

My parents have bought me a horse farm when I went through my horse phase at 7.

It wasn't enough.

One of my best friends, Pacifica Northwest, bought me the One Direction crew when I went through my One Direction phase at 12.

Still wasn't enough.

Some of my other rich friends gave me trillions of dollars.

Still wasn't enough.

It wasn't that I am spoiled and picky, I was just never happy.

People said that being rich was the best thing ever in life.

It wasn't.

Every birthday I'd suffer all of these present that never make me happy. But each time after my party, I'd sneak out of my mansion (of course in disguise) and go somewhere I do feel happy.

The Mystery Shack.

Usually my disguise would be a long (F/c) haired wig with fake thick black glasses, sweatpants, a big black jacket, and black UGGS. If I ever go out into public as myself, I'd get mobbed by people. I'm basically almost famous. That's why I disguise as a different person. Also, my other best friend, Mabel Pines, and my crush, Dipper Pines, have told me how much they hate Pacifica. I didn't want them to know that I was the most richest kid ever.

They'd probably think I'm just like her.

Mom and dad refuse to let me hangout with 'their kind'. I think that's pathetic of them. They always want me to be the pretty princess they've always wanted.

Well, I'm the total opposite.

It was around the end of my 17th birthday party and I quickly headed into my room. As I was about to put my disguise on, someone knocked on my door.

"Sweetheart? Why did you leave your party?" Mom asked.

"Oh, um, I think I'll be going to bed now. I'm really tired from this 'great' party." I lied, sounding all sweet.

"Well, goodnight honey. We'll see you in the morning." Dad said, hearing footsteps walk away.

I sighed in relief as I put my hair in a bun (if you have short hair then you left it alone and put the wig on). Once I put the wig on, I put on the glasses and changed out of my experience dress into my usual clothing. I grabbed the rope of clothes I have on the side of my bed and tied to to the post of my bed.

I threw the other end out the window and started to climbed out of the room. Once I reached the ground, I ran over towards the gates. I jumped over them and pulled my hoodie up, dashing down the street.

To the Mystery Shack.

:::::SMALL TIMESKIP:::::

As I walked up the small steps, I knocked on their door. Mabel opened it. She smiled at me.

"Hey Gabby!" Mabel said.

Oh, by the way, I had to makeup a different name too.

"Hey Mabel!" I said.