The Pines Way

You and Dipper's Age: Late 20s

~•~Your POV~•~

Dipper told me he is going to be bringing me somewhere today, but it's a surprise. We hoped into Dipper's car and we drove off. I kept on nagging him and asking 'Where are we going?!' over and over again.

I think he's starting to get annoyed.

When we reached another red light, Dipper pulled out a blindfold and covered my eyes.

"Dipper, what are you doing?!" I exclaimed.

"Don't worry. I don't want you to see it yet once we get there." Dipper said.

After driving for a little longer, I felt the car pull to a stop.

"We're here!" Dipper said, as I heard him get out of the car and shut the door.

I heard footsteps run over to my side of the car. He opened my door and helped me out. I had a huge grin on my face, I couldn't help it.

"Hold up. Is this a ferbreeze commercial?" I asked, quoting a viner.

I heard Dipper laugh next to me, who was helping me walk forward.

"You wish." He mumbled, still laughing slightly.

After a few steps of walking, he stopped me.

"Ok, on the count of three, take your blind fold off, ok? One, Two-"

"Three!" I yelled, ripping off the blind fold.

I gasped covering my mouth. I could almost feel tears of joy form in my eyes. I faced Dipper, who was smiling at me.

"You brought me to Camp Falls!" I yelled excitedly.

"Surprise!" Dipper said, giving me the jazz hands.

I squealed and jumped on him, hugging him tightly.

"OMG! You know me so much! You know I love this place cause this is where I first met you!" I yelled.

:::::FLASHBACK:::::

It was time to take the kids to the pool. It might sound like I'm a consoler, but I'm not. I'm a camper worker, since I'm only fourteen. I worked in an all boys group, and they all love me, and I love them cause of their chubby checks!

They were only four, so...

Don't judge me.

Anyways, we helped them into their bathing suits and water shoes. We grabbed their towels and walked them outside of the camp cabin. A fence was around the pool, incase if any of the toddlers tried to leaved the pool. I opened up the gate to let the little guys in. Some of them were wearing goggles, floaties, but one was not going in, so he had to sit on his towel.

The leader consular, Meghan, almost gave me the job to sit with him, but instead, she sat with him. Yes! I get to go in the pool. I had already had on a (F/c) one piece bathing suit under my clothing. I slipped off the shirt and pants and placed them next to my towel.