Hunted

^^^Song I'm currently obsessing over: Heathens/ Twenty-Øne Pilots (I'm like in love with this song imma marry it)

Also, since me and my dad are SUPER excited about the movie Suicide Squad, I had to show him this song — since it'll be in it and it's fucking TØP — but when I did he asked me "Is that a girl singing?" And I just flipped out on him like "BISH THAT AIN'T A GIRL SINGIN!"😂👍🏼

So this has been requested for awhile now but I just never got the chance to write it yet... Oopsies. I'm not gonna say what it is, but you'll find out once you read the story... And it'll be pretty obvious too. Enjoy!

You and Dipper's Age: 15

~•~3rd POV~•~

You were walking in the forest, your shot gun strapped to your back, and your pocket knife in your back pocket. If you were wondering, yes, you're a hunter. Your father is also a hunts man, so he has sent you out to fetch him a deer. You really hated hunting for your father, but gods knows what he'll do to you if you refused.

You were walking along the the dirt path, your head down. You were repeatedly kicking a small pebble along the path, since you were bored. You sighed, as you adjusted your bag that was over your shoulder, then shoved your hands into your shinny jean pockets.

The only reason why you liked going out hunting is because it was peaceful in the woods. It was far away from all the drama in the town, or even at home. Sometimes you'd meet small or big friendly creatures, or even just read, draw, or rest under the tall trees.

As you continued to walk, thinking to yourself, you heard a twig snap from next to you. You sharply turned your head towards the noise, stopping in your tracks. Slowly, you unstrapped your shot gun from your back, and slowly pulled it out in front of you, arming yourself, just in case.

Bushes started to rustle from the distance, coming towards you. You slowly walked forward, getting your gun ready, raising it upwards towards your face, as you looked through the small eye slot, aiming the gun at the bush.

Finally, you see a creature quickly stalk towards you, not looking like a friendly creature at all. You shot your gun, but the creature quickly jerked out of the way to the left. You shot again, but missed a second time.

"Damnit!" You yelled, starting to panic.

As you were trying to quickly reload your gun, the creature appeared in front of you, growling, then smacked your gun out of your hands with its front paw. Your eyes widened and you quickly backed away from it.

This is it. This is how I die. This is what I get for being a hunter. Thanks dad! I appreciate it!

But what you didn't expect, was for the creature to sit down, laughing at you.

Wait, laughing?!

"You really thought I was going to kill you, didn't you?!" The creature laughed, using its paw to cover its face as it laughed more.

Finally getting a good glimpse of the creature, you saw that it was a wolf with fire red fur. It's eyes were a crystal blue, and some parts of her fur were a light shade of blue.

"Y-You... You can talk?!" You asked, staring at the wolf.

"No shit, Sherlock." The wolf said, starting to calm down slightly.

The wolf stood up again, and started to walk towards you. You took a step back again from it. The wolf stopped in its tracks, looking puzzled.

"Seriously, I'm not going to hurt you. I need your help." The wolf said, now acting serious.