Jealousy

You and Dipper's Age: 16

~•~3rd POV~•~

You leaned against a self in the Shack. You watched your best friend/crush, Dipper Pines, 'working' behind the counter. He had his feet propped up on the counter while he read his nerdy journal. You sighed. You must have sighed too loud because he glanced up from his journal and looked at you. He smiled at you and that made you blush. You couldn't really tell Dipper you liked him because he's your best friend. You don't know if he'll have the same feelings back. You don't wanna ruin your friendship. Yet you wanted to be with him so badly.

"Why are you staring at me?" Dipper asked you, stopping your train of thought.
"Am not." You said, putting your hands on your hips, "And how would you know that I was even looking at you? Doesn't that mean you were staring at me?"

He raised and eyebrow at you.

"Touché." He said, continuing to read his journal.

Mabel then came into the room and leaned on the shelf you were leaning against.

"Why don't you just tell him already?" Mabel whispered to you.

"Tell him what?" You whispered back.

"That you like him." Mabel whispered.

"I can't." I whispered.

"Why?" She asked.

"Cause I just started to date someone yesterday." You said.

"What?!" Mabel yelled, making you and Dipper jump, "You, my friend, are a player!"

You rolled your eyes at her.

"Did you tell Dipper?" Mabel asked, not whispering this time.

"Tell me what?" Dipper asked, setting down his journal.

"No Mabel, I didn't tell him yet." You said.

"Tell me what?" Dipper asked again more serious.

"You'll see in a little bit." You said, walking over to the counter and sitting on it.

"Should I be worried?" Dipper asked you.

You shrugged.

"I don't know, maybe?" You said.

You heard the door open, which made the small bell jingle. You looked up to see your new boyfriend smile at you.

~•~Your POV~•~

"Hey babe!" My new boyfriend, Alex, said hugging me.
"Babe?" Dipper asked.

I looked at Dipper. He was now holding a can of Pit Cola he had next to him on the counter.

"Oh, uh, Dipper, this- this is Alex. My boyfriend." I said.

I saw that his hand was clenching the can so tightly that his knuckles had turned white.

"Dipper, are you ok? It looks like your choking the poor can!" Mabel laughed.

This made me smirk a little. What Mabel and Dipper didn't know was that this was all fake. I asked Alex, who's really one of my friends, if he could pretend to be my boyfriend, to get Dipper jealous. Genius plan isn't it?