Dangerous Pt 2

GOD DAMMIT WE HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER MONTH FOR THE GOD DAMN EPISODE UGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Also, listen to this song while you read this!

Anyways, enjoy the one-shot!
-----------
You and Dipper's Age: 17

:::::A FEW MONTHS LATER:::::

~•~Dipper POV~•~

I've gotten closer to (Y/n), which I wanted. I've been the most romantic to her, even though I was still my awkward and nervous self. I went to the library recently and researched about vampires. I found out how to 'claim' someone, but it was going to take a lot of convincing to get (Y/n) on board when she falls for me. Dammit, I feel like I'm Edward Cullen and she's Bella Swan. Let's hope there won't be any Jacobs anytime soon...

Mabel reunited with her old friends when we returned, and when I mean old friends, I mean just Candy and Grenda. Remember, I barley had any friends years ago. I only had Mabel at the time. I mean, Soos and Wendy do count as friends too, but we weren't that close like me and Mabel. Now, (Y/n) is my only friend at the time. She is around a lot because I talk to her lot. About the vampire chez, or just having regular conversations about ourselfs.

At the moment (Y/n), Mabel, and I were hanging out. I told Mabel about the claiming thing and that I like (Y/n), but I didn't tell her I want to claim (Y/n). We were all watching TV, well, Mabel and I were. (Y/n) was furiously texting someone, mumbling curse words to herself.

"Uh, (Y/n)? You ok? You look pissed off?" I asked, Mabel finally noticing.

(Y/n) jumped a little and looked up at us. She turned off her phone and gave us a (fake) smile.

"Everything's fine- just... just fine." She said.

I wasn't falling for her trick. She's not fine. Something's bothering her. It kind of hurt me that she was keeping a secert from me. I mean, we're best friends (even though I want to be more then friends) and we should tell each other everything... wait, I take that back, maybe we shouldn't tell each other everything. Since I never said anything about claiming her.

"You sure?" I asked.

Before she could respond, she got a phone call. She looked at her phone and groaned.

"I'll... I'll be right back." She said, getting up from the chair and stepping out of the room.

A few minutes later, I heard her yell something, and then footsteps coming back into the room. I looked at her and she looked like she was on the verge of tears. I stood up from the ground and stood in front of her.

"(Y/n), I don't think you're ok. Do you need to talk?" I asked.

"No, I'm fine. It's none of your business." She said.

"(Y/n)-"

"Dipper, please." She pleaded.

I sighed and sat back down, not wanting to cause a fight. (Y/n) sat back down. Her phone went off again, but it was a text this time. She looked at her phone and growled. She turned off her phone again, this time putting her phone in her pocket.

"Hey, who wants to go to the diner?" (Y/n) asked.

"Okay! Can I invite Candy and Grenda?" Mabel asked.

"Uh, sure." (Y/n) said.

Ok, wasn't (Y/n) just angry a second ago? Now she's happy? Something was definitely going on, and I'm going to find out.