Someone Perfect

Song: Perfect/ Selena Gomez

You and Dipper's Age: 20

~•~Gianna POV~•~

Moaning.

That's what I hear almost every night when I'm asleep with him.

But he isn't moaning my name, his girlfriend's.

He's moaning her name.

(A/n: Please don't kill me that I'm Dip-Dots girlfriend😂)

But it's weird — not about him moaning a different girl's name while I'm his girlfriend — what's weird is that I'm not jealous for some reason. Honestly, Dipper and I haven't really been that close. I think our feelings have kinda-- faded.

I laid awake in our bed, staring up at the ceiling. He's doing it again, calling her name. I sighed to myself quietly. I don't understand. If he started to have feelings for another girl, then, why didn't he just break it off with with me? Heck, why haven't I broken it off between us? Maybe he hasn't broken it off with me because he thinks that I might get hurt. I mean, that is the way Dipper thinks, but he doesn't mind that I would be okay with this. I'm sure he's noticed too that we have been distant with each other. I haven't even told him about the moaning thing that he does.

Having enough with all the bullcrap that was happening between us, I sat up from the bed, and faced Dipper. I reached up and lightly shook him.

"Dipper." I whispered.

He hummed, shifting his body slightly, but he didn't get up. I sighed in frustration, this time roughly shaking him, "Dipper!" I snapped.

His eyes snapped open and he sat up quickly, "What?! What's wrong?" He panicked looking around.

I giggled slightly as he looked at me for an explanation, "Why'd you wake me up? Are you alright?" He asked me.

I ran a hand through my long brown hair, "We need to talk." I sighed.

He still looked puzzled, "About..?"

My eyes dropped slightly, "Do you... happen to have feelings for--" I made eye contact with him again, "--Another girl?"

His eyes widened at me for a moment, but he tried to play off the slightly panicked look, running a hand through his hair, "...No?" Yeah, it didn't work.

"Dipper, why are you lying to me?" I asked.

"I-I'm not lying." He said, shaking his head side to side, then running his hand through his hair again.

"Dipper-"

"I-I'm serious! Why would I lie to you! I love you!"

I gave him a blank face, "I still think you're lying to me."

"What makes you say that?" He asked, running his hand through his hair a third time.

"When you get nervous, you start to move your hair around and you stutter." I pointed out.

He froze his hand that was running through his hair again for the fourth time, than slowly moving it out of his hair and down on his lap with his other hand.

"So, are you going to tell me the truth?"

"I was telling you the truth-!"

"Bullshit!" I snapped, making him jump slightly from my sudden outburst, "You're lying! We have been distant lately and we haven't gone out together as a couple in awhile and you know it! I know about the dreams you have too!" I yelled.