38||

Chris' point of view:

"Ethan," I smile poking at one of his dimples in an attempt to wake him up, I earn a groan in response and he rolls over pulling the covers further up to cover his chest. "Come on Eth, please" I try again leaning over and kissing his cheek, he squints his eyes open at this and he smiles that cute little smile of his when he's shy or blushing.
He turns to face me now and opens his eyes that little bit more, sighing tiredly.

"No nightmares?" I ask brushing a part of his hair out of his face so I can see his eyes a bit better

"No nightmares." He smiles happily

"That's great Etho" I smile pecking his lips

I pull the covers back and I stand up to stretch before turning back to face Ethan, he quickly averts his eyes but I know he was staring at me.

He joins me standing taking the few small steps between us and he hugs me, taking me a little by surprise.

"Chris I've been thinking," he says standing back "maybe we should tell your parents, about us"

"I think we should too," I agree immediately seeing him relax the tiniest bit, but that doesn't help to hide the little bit of fear I can see in his eyes. "We'll be okay"

He's wants to tell my parents, he's scared, but he's willing to overcome that because he knows that I want to tell them and have wanted to for quiet some time now.

We eventually decide to head downstairs seeing as though we still have to tell Jakob that we have made up. I might have to explain a few things to him as well.

Ethan and I walk into the living room to see that he is flicking through the channels on the TV like he always does when he can't find anything interesting to watch. It's like with every time he goes back to the channels he expects something else to be on, but there never is.

"Jakob," Ethan says grabbing his attention "Chris came home late last night and we stayed up talking, I told him. Just like I said I would, and we made up."

"I knew you guys could never stay away from each other for too long, soul mates never can" Jakob smirks at us.

I smile proudly glancing at Ethan but he's smiling down at the ground, he looks up at me and his smile widens even further when he sees I'm already looking at him.

"We have decided that we're going to tell my parents" I tell him changing the subject and even he looks a little worried.

"When?" He asks muting the TV to hear me more clearly

"I haven't gone over this with Ethan, but I've given it some thought before today and I was thinking that we could stay at my house for the night, tell them and then answer any questions they might have the following morning." I say looking more at Ethan rather than Jakob just to make sure he's okay with the whole concept.

"Okay," Ethan agrees nodding "you better call your parents then, I'll go get ready."

Ethan then walks back upstairs and I hear his door shut.

"He's putting on a brave face for you, take care of him" Jakob says before un-muting the TV and turning his attention back to whatever he has finally decided to watch.