43||

Ethan's point of view:

I hug my pillow to my chest as all these thoughts whirl through my mind.

He's angry, I know he's angry. And if he's not I know he's going to be. How could he not be? All I've done is make this relationship harder and I wouldn't be surprised if he decides to leave me, I would probably leave me too.

What am I doing? Why can't I just tell him? He's my boyfriend, come on Ethan they're just words.

They're just words that could make him think differently of me, there's no possible way I could tell him.

My phone goes off beside me and I reluctantly roll over and grab it to see a text from mum flash on the screen.

Mum: Come home, we need to talk.

I stare at it for a few seconds trying to comprehend whether it's real; she wants me to come home after what happened last time I went there.

I don't want to go but I don't exactly want to stay here either, so I guess that's what I'll do. I'll go home and face my family.

I slowly get up and wipe my eyes since I  appeared to be crying again, no surprise there. I don't even bother checking over my appearance, I don't want to see the horrible state I'm in, if I bother anyway it won't matter I'm still going to be ridiculed for it.

I walk down stairs and I immediately run into Jakob

"Hey Ethan, what're you up to?" He asks perkily smiling

"I'm just, going out" I tell him slowly, once again not in the mood for talking

"Where are you going?" He continues, looking a little intrigued now

"I'm just going home that's all" I sigh

"Ethan, you can't go home, you do remember what happened last time don't you?" He says a little loud

"I have to, they want to talk, goodbye Jakob I'm going now." I reply pushing past him and open the front door walking out before he can try to stop me again

I walk the whole way there hoping that it will help me clear my head of all the conversations I'm about to have, but it doesn't and soon I'm standing outside my front door too scared to knock.

I curl my clammy hands into a fist and raise my hand to knock, I only wait a few minutes before I'm greeted by a smiling Tahlia. Okay, this is a good start.

"Hey Eth" she smiles opening the door a little wider for me to step inside, I do so and pull her into a quick hug

"Hi Tahli" I reply not even trying to smile

"Mum is waiting in the living room" her face softens and she gives me a sympathetic smile before she disappears down the hall, presumably back to her room.

I shove my hands into the pockets of my skinny jeans and walk into the living room, trying to look as confident as possible.

"Hello sweetie, sit down" mum smiles but I can tell that it's almost completely fake, this isn't going to go well.

"H-hi." I stutter internally cringing at my nervousness "what did you want to talk about?"