123||

Chris' point of view:

"Chris" Ethan pokes my cheek

"Mmm" I furrow my eyebrows and push his hand away

"Chris" he whispers poking my cheek again "Chrissy"

"What?" I squint my eyes open and look at him, he's smiling right back at me.

"I wanted you to wake up" he tells me and I groan and roll over

"Let me sleep"

"Noooo" he climbs over me to face me again "I love you"

"Yes I know, and I love you too" I mumble keeping my eyes closed "can I go back to sleep now?"

"But I wanna do something today" he pokes my shoulder

"Ethan we did something yesterday, and the day before"

"I know but-"

"Shhhh I'm sleeping" I hold up my finger towards him and surprisingly it lands on his lips just as planned. He pushes my hand away and pushes me onto my back.

"Get up"

I don't respond.

"Get up." He persists and he climbs onto me sitting on my stomach.

"Fine, fine" I open my eyes and look at him, he smiles proud of himself. "I can't get up unless you get off me."

He crawls off me and I finally get up.

"So Ethan, what exactly do you want to do today?" I look at him briefly as he sits on the bed and I open my wardrobe and choose what I'm going to wear.

"Can we go ice skating?" He asks, excited and hopeful.

"Ice skating?" I stop and look at him. He's got to be joking.

"Can we?!" He jumps up

I sigh, I guess we'll be going ice skating then. How can I say no to him when he's so excited?

"Yes we can" I pull out some random clothes and get dressed.

"Woo let's go" he grabs my hand and pulls me out the room and downstairs.

"Hey hey hey, calm down I'm coming." I stumble down the last few steps but luckily Ethan manages to catch me.

"Sorry" he chuckles

I shake my head, "It's fine, come on let's go ice skating woohoo"

I was being sarcastic but Ethan seems to be well unaware of that and he runs out to the Uber that he must have called before he even asked me all full of excitement.

I close the front door behind me and walk out to the Uber, sliding into the backseat next to Ethan.

•••

"Do you even know how to ice skate?" I ask Ethan after I finish putting my ice skates on.

"No, but, that's beside the point. We're here to have fun, it's more exciting because this way we can fail together." He finishes putting on his own ice skates and stands up.

"So you're just assuming that I don't know how to ice skate too?" I raise an eyebrow

"Well do you know how to?"