87||

Chris' point of view:

Ethan's still asleep and I can't blame him, he's going to have a hangover when he wakes up.

I sit on the couch with my laptop sitting on my knee, I know I shouldn't have but before Ethan burnt the notebook and even ripped out the pages, I took photos of every page. I had a feeling he'd want to get rid of it.

I know it's wrong to do this behind his back, but I've started reading and now I can't stop.

Thinking about it now, the time must have been around 12am.

The door opened and Jeremy stepped into view. I ducked my head and stared down at my hands, trying to stop them from shaking. His footsteps made their way towards me but I kept my head low.

I inhaled deeply and began to speak "Where do you want me?"

"You're learning, good." He said "on your knees"

I slowly moved off the bed and got onto my knees, he stepped closer and I knew what I had to do. I reached up and unzipped the zipper on his jeans and pulled it down. I undid the button on his jeans and pull them down too.

I sat back on my feet and stared at my hands, I knew what he wanted me to do but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

"Come on Ethan, you've done this before remember?" He said pulling down his underwear and pulling me up by the arm.

He took my hand and I closed my eyes not wanting to see what happened next. He guided my hand and I slowly started to open my eyes, I didn't look though. He could  have done anything right then and I wouldn't have cared, but one thing I couldn't do is bring myself to look.

"You know what to do now" he said letting go of my hand, I immediately pulled it away and closed my eyes briefly taking in a deep breath.

It would be over soon and he would leave, then there's just tomorrow.

Just do it Ethan, he even said: you've done it before and besides, it gets easier every time.

He must have gotten annoyed with how long I was taking because he pulled my hair roughly and forced himself on me. I immediately choke mainly because I wasn't ready.

He grabbed my hair from the back and pushed me down further.

I rested one hand on my leg and clenched the other by my side, my legs already hurt from kneeling up.

Focusing on the pain, I lost track of time. Only when I could feel a white sticky liquid start to drip down my chin do I come crashing back to reality.

He pulled out and I tried not to think about the salty taste.

"Swallow." He commanded, I gagged instead. I quickly covered my mouth my with my hand, getting the sticky white substance on it.

I stood up and ran as fast as I could into the bathroom, I rushed over to the toilet and fell to my knees throwing up the white substance. I gagged and threw up again.

Jeremy walked into the bathroom and stood beside me, watching me throw up. I gripped the sides of the toilet and tried to make my hands stop shaking, it didn't work. I hung my head and took deep breaths. You're okay.