124||

Chris' point of view:

It is now day four of Ethan wanting to do something. Today it's him wanting to go to an art museum, I've never known Ethan to want to go to an art museum in my life.

"It's cold today" Ethan walks into my room in tracksuit pants and a jumper.

"Thanks for the notice" I open my wardrobe and pull out skinny jeans and a jumper.

Ethan walks over and sits on the edge of my bed and I get changed.

"Can we go now?" He gets up and walks over to me and ruffles my hair. I push his hand away and shake my head.

"No, not yet I wanna put some gel in my hair" I walk out of the room and down the hall into the bathroom. Ethan of course wanders in after me.

"Let me do it, gimme gimme gimme" Ethan reaches for the container of gel and I hand it to him.

Ethan puts some gel on his fingers and starts running his hands through my hair.

"Your hair is really soft" he notes looking very concentrated on my hair.

"Well, not anymore" I raise my eyebrows

"You have to wash it now too" he takes his hands out my hair and washes his hands.

"Yes I know"

"Soooo can we go now?" He turns to face me with a big smile on his face.

"Yes, Ethan we can finally go" I chuckle and slide my hand into his.

Ethan pulls me downstairs much like the last three days and once again much like the last three days we go outside and get into the Uber.

"Since when do you ever want to go to an art museum anyway?" I look over at Ethan and he shrugs

"Since we are being spontaneous"

"For the past three days?" I raise my eyebrows at him

"Yes for the past three days, it's fun and different."

"It has been fun" I nod

"And the fun shall continue, we're here let's go" Ethan opens the car door and steps out the car, I quickly thank the Uber driver and get out also.

Ethan takes my hand and together we walk into the museum, we pay at the front desk an we're officially allowed in.

"I really like this place" I look around and so does Ethan

"Wait so you've been here before?" He looks at me

"Yeah, you haven't? I went with school" I furrow my eyebrows together and look at him

"Oh, I've never been before" he looks at me for a moment and goes back to looking around.

"Good that means I can show you around" I smile and pull him into one of the rooms.

"There's birdcages on the roof how on earth did they do that?" He looks up in amazement

"Hmm I don't know" I smile at Ethan and look up too.

"Do you think they've ever fallen?" He asks

"Probably" I consider it, they are just hanging there. They probably fall all the time.

"Do you think that they've ever fell on someone and killed them?" He looks at me

"Geez I doubt it, wouldn't people know if something like that were to happen?" We continue to walk around the room

"Yeah I guess. I can't believe you didn't bring your camera to a place like this"

"Well I have been here before, therefor I took photos then" I point out and we walk out the room and into another.

"But you're here with me now that's different" he raises his voice earning strange looks from people around us, not that we weren't already getting strange looks before.

Several rooms later and a lot of Ethan talking we walk into a dark room with little to no light in it.

"Woah it's dark" Ethan stops abruptly in front of a podium neither of us knew was there.

"Yes that's the point, look" I guide him over to the light display

"This is cool" Ethan sticks his hand into the ray of light and he quickly pulls it out again "am I allowed to do that?"

"I don't know, there's no security around to tell you not to so I guess you can" I chuckle and take out my phone taking a video of Ethan and the light display.

"Hey Ethan, look"

"Ah no" he hides his face and runs and stands behind me. I flip the view to the front facing camera, but unfortunately the video ends and ten seconds is up. "Damn you just got lucky with that one"

"Hey can we go get some lunch?" Ethan  changes the subject and I nod

"I know the perfect place" I smile at him

•••

I hold the door to the little cafe on the corner of the street open for Ethan and step inside after him.

We walk through the cafe and find a table, I slide into one of the seats and Ethan slides in opposite me.

"Here" I hand Ethan one of the menus on the table, he smiles at me and opens it.
Only a few minutes pass until Ethan speaks again;

"What are you gonna have?" He puts his menu down and looks at me again

"Ummm, I haven't quite decided yet. You?"

"I've decided on a bowl of chips" he tells me

"Wanna share?" I put down my menu and rests my arms on the table

"Yeah of course" Ethan leans back in the seat

"I guess I'll go order then" I get up and walks over to the register ordering our food. 

Ethan is on his phone when I glance back and look at him, he's got a small smile on his face. The person behind the register gives me a table number and I take it back to our table, I place it down and Ethan jumps out of his skin.

"God you scared me" he sighs in relief looking up at me and he smiles

"Sorry" I laugh to myself and sit down again, "the girl at the register said it'll be about 10 to 15 minutes"

"Okay cool" Ethan looks up at me briefly and then back down at his phone.

The bowl of chips gets placed in between us not long after and I make the mistake of eating a chip straight away, instantly burning my tongue and my mouth.

"Ow ow hot, too hot"

Ethan laughs and shakes his head "You're so stupid you have to wait a bit before you have any silly"

I swallow the chip painfully "yeah, I know that"

Ethan finally reaches over and takes a chip and eating it. I cautiously take another chip but instead of eating it I fling it at Ethan and it hits him in the face.

"Hey no!" He laughs "chips are for eating and not throwing at your boyfriend"

"Oh really? I had no idea" I chuckle to myself

He smirks and picks up a chip flinging it back at me.

"Hey! What happened to no throwing chips at your boyfriend?"

He smiles and shrugs "We're being spontaneous remember?"