117||

A/N: prepare yourself.

Ethan's point of view:

"Chris!" I shout over the music of the support act

"Yeah?!" He shouts back turning his head just enough to see me

"Are you having fun?" I shout, he nods and his arm slips around my shoulder

I know he wants to kiss me and hell, I want to kiss him too, but we can't. We can't show any affection that could be taken as more than just friends. Now as I consider this, standing in the crowd at a concert with Chris' arm around my shoulder do I realise how much I want to kiss him and not have to worry what others think.

The support act finished a while ago now and the lights had dimmed, that is until the music to She's American starts to play. The three rectangles at the back of the stage light up and the next thing I know is that The 1975 have walked on stage. The crowd goes crazy and everyone's eyes are on the stage, not mine. Mine are on Chris.

The lights from the stage are illuminating his face, all of his features so beautiful and defined. The weird atmosphere of the concert and the pure simplicity of just being here with Chris is making me realise just how in love with him I am. I know it's stupid that something like this could make me realise that but it has.

"Ethan you're missing the show" Chris leans close to me to speak

I smile and turn my head to the stage, glancing at Chris one last time.

It only takes about two more songs for Chris to have gotten out his camera and he of course has started taking photos. I have no objection to this, that is until he turns his camera to me.

"Hey, no!" I shout covering my face with my hands

"Come on Eth just one" Chris pleads, stepping closer to me so I can hear him

I slowly lower my hands and almost immediately the flash on Chris' camera blinds me.

"Argh Chris!" I cover my eyes with one of my hands again

"Sorry Bub" Chris says taking my arm and lowering it as he intertwines our fingers. I now see that he has put his camera away back in its bag slung over his shoulder.

I look up when the lights change to just a white light, then the music changes too, I immediately recognise the sound of FallingForYou.

"How perfect" Chris smiles pulling me closer to him, his other arm had found it's way around my waist. I let my hands drape over his shoulders and tickle the back of his neck as I play with the bottom of his hair.

I smile as we start to slowly sway to the music and the amazing voice of Matty Healy. Chris is right, this is in fact perfect.

His eyes pierce into mine and the temptation is so hard to resist.

I want to kiss him.

I push myself up closer to his height.

I'm going to kiss him.

I lean in slowly and my nose brushes against his before I connect our lips.

I'm kissing him.

He kisses me back and then it hits me; we're kissing. We're kissing in public and I couldn't care less because as far as I'm concerned we may be in a room with hundreds, thousands of people but it's just us. All that matters is us, like we're the soul two people in the world.

Sadly though, eventually we have to pull away whether it be for air or Chris comes to his senses. He rests his forehead on mine and a small smile spreads across his face.