Surpise!!

Nandini

Phew! My first Day in space today!! So excited but calm down nandu...remember u hv to surprise ur monster so yeah focus nandu focus. I got ready wearing a crop top n my blue faded jeans....left my hair open as my monster likes....light makeup n here I m ready to leave....my dear monster get ready....ur surprise is on its way!

Manik

I shut d stupid morning alarm n woke up rubbing my eyes to get ready for college when I suddenly remembered my convo with mom last night telling me dat I vl be getting a surprise in college today....surprise huh!...hmm let's c wat it is...hope I like it. I dressed up wearing my red t shirt with my black blazer n denim jeans just how my star likes....dunno y but felt like wearing her favourite clothes today...anyways I made my hair perfectly....wore my watch n set off to college.

College

Manik

I reached d college to find my frnds...fab5 waiting for me with angry faces....I saw d tym n oh shit I m bloody late once again!!....they r gonna kill me today for sure. I was walking towards dem with a very apologetic look when my eyes fell on d sight right in front of me....my star....my nandini....wearing a red crop top(just to mention my favourite colour ;) ) with her blue faded jeans looking beautiful....I thought dat I was dreaming....I literally pinched myself to assure dat whatever I was seeing was actually a reality....she was busy blabbering to herself n m sure dat she was complaining to her aiyyappa n was simultaneously busy in finding something in her bag but her long black hair not letting her do her job....pissing her off more n more which cud be guessed easily bcoz of those cute angry pouts which she was making while walking when suddenly her leg slipped n was about to fall n I rushed to save her....embracing her protectively in my arms...

End of POV...

Nandini

I was already late for college n was walking aimlessly searching for d gift I had to give to my monster in my bag...but uff my hair....so distracting....my hair were again n again falling on my face making my job more difficult. Aiyyappa y always me!?...I just hate diz....first of all m late n secondly m not able to find manik's gift....arghgh...btw did I tell u about manik.....my monster!?....I guess no....ummm...well he's my childhood frnd...actually my best frnd...but anyways now my task was to find his gift....aiyyappa help me!!
I was busy talking to my aiyyappa when my leg twisted suddenly....I closed my eyes tightly in d fear of falling but no I didn't fall....in fact I landed in sum1's arms...I slowly opened my eyes to find HIM....MY MANIK looking straight into my eyes with concern n worry written all over his face...

End of POV...

Manik

I saved her for falling n held her tight in my embrace. Her eyes were tightly closed n fear cud be clearly seen....oh she looked so damn cute...she slowly opened her eyes n her hazel orbs met my chocolaty brown ones which in no tym totally mesmerized me. She was still d same...nothing had changed...her small petite frame perfectly fit into my arms as if dey were made for her only....my trance was broken when her sweet voice fell into my ears n I heard my name...

End of POV...

Nandini: umm manik?

Manik: hmm?

Nandini: can we stand properly now?

Manik: oh sorry
Manik made her stand properly n both straightened themselves. Meanwhile fab5 reached dem....dey had witnessed everything n were ready for a good interrogation session which was started by mukti.

Mukti: manik ye sab kya ho rha tha?? Hmm??

Manik: kya ho rha tha??...kuch...kuch bhi to nhi

Cabir: bro kuch bhi to nhi to nhi lag rha tha

Manik: guys andar nhi jana kya.....we're getting late ryt!?

Mukti: ha chal let's go

With this they all entered d college. Manik didn't leave nandini even for a second. The content in his heart after having her by his side clearly reflected in his eyes dat only nandini cud read.
Everyone was ogling at dem....no1 cud believe dat d rude n arrogant manik malhotra was holding a girl so close to him. Manik saw boys openly checking out nandini which made his grip more tight on her surprising her.

They reached d fab5 jam room n were just about to enter when....