Dont Mess With Her!

Nandini

Aww that was so sweet. I had never ever even in my dreams thought that manik ....monster manik would ask me out in such a romantic way to just be his date for the fresher's party. I was overwhelmed would be an understatement. I without any delay said a 'yes' making him grin even wider if that was even possible. He was so happy. We were smiling like fools, looking straight into each other's eyes never breaking the eye lock, he slowly stood up and walked towards me what I suppose was to hug me but before that could happen our sweet moment was bitterly ruined by something or rather someone. I was roughly turned around by my arm and the person's nails pierced my soft skin making me hiss in pain but the person was least concerned. Before my brain could register anything further, I was slapped hard across my left cheek. I stood there numb trying to register what just happened and why staring at my culprit with pure disgust in my eyes.

"Soha! How dare you even touch her huh!?" Roared manik, his eyes spitting venom before I could confront her. Soha was taken aback but soon regained her composure and laughed wickedly. "Oh manik baby I know that this was all just to make me jealous right so I myself ask you out. Oh baby all you had to do was just ask na but out of all the girls you choose this commoner, this nandini. Come on baby she does not match your standards at all. And look at this girl she has the audacity to tell you a yes. Bloody common..." That was it. Before she could speak her shit any further she received a tight slap on her face by mukti and a deadly stare by navya and Bhai. "What do you think of yourself huh!? You will utter such shit and we will silently tolerate your stupid behaviour?" Questioned alia. " alia is right soha...you can't raise your hand on someone for such silly reasons most importantly when that person is nowhere at fault" dhruv spoke with disgust. " I second that. Don't think that just because your dad has offered us an album we'll zip our mouths and tolerate such behaviour of yours" this time cabir spoke. "Soha get one thing straight in your pea size brain that no one messes with my sister and if someone dares to do so, the outcome will be worst than what someone could even think" Bhai spoke with anger dripping in each word of his. "Yes do you get that now Ms. Soha khurana that I'm nowhere near interested in you and will never be and ya if you even try messing with nandini , you'll have to face my wrath. So don't you dare mess with the most important person of my life and STAY AWAY" manik yelled with so much anger that it made me shudder at my place. "Baby stop supporting this commoner, she's just using you" she said again batting her eyelashes, annoying all of us even further. Look at her adaucity dude, she is insulting me when I'm standing here right in front of her. I have had enough now. "ENOUGH" I yelled and everyone's face snapped in my direction. This girl was getting on my nerves now. "Soha or whatever your name is, I don't give a damn of whatever shit you think about me but now its enough. I'm not reacting that doesn't mean that I don't know how to react so you better shut this f***** mouth of yours and mind your own business" I said spitting venom. " you..." She tried to speak but "LEAVE" said manik giving her a deadly glare which made her leave instantly.

"Nandu are you fine? You are not hurt right?" Manik came running towards me, his voice laced with concern. "Ya I'm fine" I replied softly. "Us soha ko to main chodunga nahi" "Bhai I'm fine" I tried to curb bhai's anger giving him assurance that I was completely fine. "Par nandu" "Bhai" "OK fine" he replied pissed and I smiled at him.

 "Par nandu" "Bhai" "OK fine" he replied pissed and I smiled at him

"Chalna nandu canteen chalte hai...hume bohot bhuk lagi hai" navya said trying to change the topic and I was thankful to her. "Ha chalo" we all replied positively. She held my arm and I flinched. Manik noticed this but I blinked my eyes and nodded in a no while he shook his head in disbelief. Well never mind. I was extremely glad that I had friends like them who always stood by me. Specially I thanked aiyyapaa for giving me two overprotective people i.e manik and Bhai who could not stand even a small scratch on me. With such thoughts revolving in my head we went to the canteen.