A Kiss Of Love

Seeing Nandini's blank face, Manik panicked and began to blabber but he soon was effectively shut by Nandini in a very unexpected way but guess Manik had somehow seen it coming because the great Manik Malhotra was rewarded with a punch by his dear girlfriend.

Manik: Nandini?

Manik questioned in trance, holding his jaw where he was punched while Nandini just glared at him.

Nandini: Kya Nandini? Kabse bas bole ja rahe ho....at least give me a chance to speak! I was trying to stop you since when but nai jabab ko toh sunna hi nahi hai so isliye I had to punch you

She justified shrugging nonchalantly while Manik stared at her in disbelief.

Manik: So you punch me? Aur koi tareeka nahi tha?

Nandini: What can be more better than the Nandini Murthy famous punch?

She smirked mischievously making Manik shake his head at her as a smile formed on his lips.

Manik: yeah right!

He huffed sarcastically and Nandini laughed at his cost. Manik kept admiring her when he realised she still hadn't replied to his proposal.

Manik: Nandini you did not answer my question. Its ok if its a no but atleast say something

Nandini: Manik I am hungry.....can we have dinner please?

She said ignoring his question. Manik sighed and nodded, deciding to give her sometime to think and started walking towards the dinner setup along with Nandini.

Soon they reached the setup which was near the cliff from where they could enjoy the view of the night city lights. The setup was just perfect.

 The setup was just perfect

Nandini: wow Mr. Malhotra, I never knew you were so innovative

Manik: Ab innovative toh banna padega na since I have a girlfriend to impress you know

He wiggled his brows at her and Nandini grinned at his comment.

Nandini: Good efforts ha! Impressive!

Her comment only widened Manik's smile. His efforts were fruitful.

After their little chat, they proceeded to have their dinner along with lots of talking and limited romance since Manik did not want Nandini to feel uncomfortable due to his confession since he still wasn't sure of her answer.

The dinner ended on a happy note and now they were just sitting near the cliff and admiring the beautiful city lights when Manik again made an attempt and asked Nandini about her answer. Curiosity was written all over his face.

Nandini stood up without bothering to answer the restless Manik and moved a little closer towards the edge and resumed admiring the beautiful view and Manik followed right behind.