Uff Meri Tantrum Queen!

Manik

We stood there hugging each other tightly, trying to console each other and making each other feel our presence, telling them that I'll always be there for you not in words but in action. We say right that actions speak louder than words? That's what exactly we were doing right now. I slowly broke the hug and dropped a kiss on nandu's forehead cupping her face gently in my palms. I had just let her free from my embrace when she exclaimed all of a sudden making me jump at my place. "Manik!" "Ha kya hua? You alright na?" I asked concerned by her sudden call. "Vo its....I......" "I...." I trailed giving her a cue to say further. "Vo main.....main bhul gayi" she said pouting cutely. I went all aww on her. She was so cute even when she was drunk. How can someone manage to be so cute all the damn time even if he is not in his senses!? A smile automatically crept on my face. I was grinning like an idiot, that stupid smile was not leaving my face. If anyone would see me like this, I'm sure they will not be able to believe their eyes. I can bet on it.

I was so lost in my self talks that I was clueless about what nandini was doing. I snapped out only when she started shaking me. Uh well tried shaking me....you know I'm too strong for her to shake or even move a step back. She kept on shaking me but I didn't budge even a good bit. Getting tired she called out my name helplessly "maaanikkk!!!! Kaha kho gaye tum?? Mujhe yaad aa gaya ki main kya bol rahi thi....manikk suno naa....pleaseee" she was trying hard to get my attention. I was enjoying it so much....I mean that this side of nandini comes out very rarely because most of the time she is Ms. Mature and I don't do such stuff kinda girl but right now she is living in the moment forgetting all her tensions. I so love this side of hers. After so much nagging from her side, I paid attention to what she was trying to say since when. "Ha nandu....bolo kya hua?" "Monster monkey manik malhotra!" She roared like an angry lioness that made me shudder but I composed myself and listened to her further. "Tum so rahe the kya? Tumhe pta hai ki kitnaaaa zyada thinking thinking karne ke baad mujhe yaad aaya ki main kya bol rahi thi aur tum ho ki meri baat hi nahi sun rahe ho!" She said pouting sadly. Can she get any more cuter tonight? Asked Mr. Heart and I smiled in response. "Aww nandu I'm sorry!" I said holding both my ears making a puppy face but that did not work this time instead she turned the other side crossing her hand across her chest. Aur kha bhaav manik beta.....dekh liya natija! Chal ab mana use!" This time both my heart and brain said together and I gave them an appreciating smile. Waah! Kya baat hai tum dono ek saath ek baat par agree kar rahe ho......now that's something really new! I mocked them. They said nothing but began dragging me towards her, to manofy my miss tantrum queen and calm the mini monster inside her. I moved towards her to find her already talking or more precisely complaining to her aiyyappa about me. "Nandu look at me" I whispered down her ear trying to make her face me. She jumped in shock but won't budge even a bit. I turned her around making her face me and raised her chin up with my finger so that we had eye contact.

 I turned her around making her face me and raised her chin up with my finger so that we had eye contact