My Personal Santa

Nandini

Time flies.

You really never come to know how your time passed when it is exceptionally good and that too with the best bunch of people around.

Diwali passed by with gallons of fun and ofcourse eating tons of sweets. I still remember how manik and Cabir were literally hogging those sweets as if they were having them for the last time and I still tease manik for that but he is least affected, rather he says "food is bae nandu and I am proud being a foodie"

He's such a kid!

Nevertheless he is one serious and overprotective person when it comes to his friends and family unlike the child that he is infront of me. That reminds me of the discussion we had last month regarding whatever that jerkshad did to Bhai.

Flashback

Maddy: manik tune uss harshad ke liye kuch socha hai kya?

Manik: not really. Vaise bhi its Christmas and new years in a few days toh let that go and then we will think of something ya?

Cabir: ya uss harshad ne iss baar apni limits cross kar di

Mukti: this time I won't spare him. I have bared a lot because of him but ab aur nahi!

Alia: guys...mukti I am really sorry on behalf of bhai. Bhai ke vajah se you all have suffered so much, specially Abhi, mukti and nandini. I am sorry

She was in tears by now when dhruv took her in a side hug.

Nandini: alia you don't need to...yeh sab harshad ki vajah se hua hai and it is his responsibility to pay back for whatever mess he has created and not you

Alia: but he is still my brother...I am still his family and being his sister I cannot do anything but apologise. I never thought he could stoop so low for his baseless revenge

Manik sighed listening to her and hugged alia from the other side who was still sobbing in dhruv's embrace.

Manik: alia you know harshad was, is and will always be like this. Acha if I was in your place then would you ever let me apologise? No right? Then why are you apologizing? Stop crying baba...don't let harshad's evilness affect you so much. I know being his sister its pretty hard for you to cope with all these but trust me we will make everything ok soon....ya?

Alia simply nodded at him with a slight teary smile.

______________

That was the time when I was really proud of manik. His care towards his friends is something that makes me fall for him even harder without any regrets.

I was busy smiling in my reverie of thoughts when I felt two arms snaking around my waist and I instantly recognized that warm touch.

Manik!

"Merry Christmas star!"

He whispered down my ear and kissed my cheek.

I turned around still in his arms and faced him.

"Christmas? Its 12 already?" I asked amazed at myself on how lost i was in my memory lane. "Yup dear girlfriend, its 12 already and I guess we should move inside now as its getting colder if you are done with your star gazing that is because the last thing I want is you greeting sick on christmas" yeah....actually I was standing in my room's balcony lost in my thoughts that I never realised how cold it was getting outside.