This girl is the death of me!

After a tiring day at college everyone decides to return home but manik requests abhi to let him take nandini away for sometime to which he readily agrees because he knew that manik wanted to spend some time with his star.

Manik

Finally I can go back home and spend time with nandu. After whatever happened today she should just relax and have fun and that's what exactly I'll make her do. So Ms. Nandini Murthy get ready for some fun.

I was deep in my thoughts when I heard nandu speak " Abhi let's go home na....I'm very tired" she said with her signature pout. Oh no! This is not happening she's coming with me. Before Abhi could reply I blurted" vo nandu....actually Abhi has some work today so you are staying with me till then....right Abhi?" " yeah right" he replied smiling at me knowingly. "OK!" She said excited like a child. " it's been so long na manik that we spent time together?....so today is the day....let's have our bff time!" She blurted unknowingly and here you go.....manik malhotra now you are dead. Ab what will you explain about this bff thing!? Oh God please save me!!
"Bff time?....but you guys are together right?....as in a relationship right?" Mukti said with doubt clear in her voice. "At least that's what you said manik" alia added. Mar gaya beta tu manik....ab kya bolega???
"Ha actually...it is just that...we....ha we are best friends first na so you know we can spend that couple time whenever we want but that best friend time we get very rarely na that's why she said bff time....uhh...ya...that's why.." I stuttered but they seemed to have buyed my point. "Ohhhkay!....yeah...." Dhruv trailed off. Phew! Gosh this girl is gonna be the death of me...seriously! Itne bahane to Maine school bunk karne ke liye bhi nahi banae honge!....by God ki kasam!!
"Uhh....ya...exactly....vahi kehna tha mujhe....ya.." Nandini added trying to assure the others when Abhi asked surprised" what! Tum dono.....relationship!.....like when!? how!? N nandu tune mujhe bataya bhi nhi??" " no bhai esa kuch nhi hai"nandu said defensively and faced fab 5 who stood there narrowing their eyes suspiciously and I face palmed. Mar gaya ab to

"Acha! To kaisa hai?" Abhi interrogated

"Acha! To kaisa hai?" Abhi interrogated. "Vo bhai mujhe na apko manik ke saath batana tha....you know....together?...right manik?" " ya right" we tried to convince them. " OK" abhi said a bit convinced by our explanation.
Gawd save me....please!
"Nandu let's go...Abhi you might be getting late for your work right?" " ya right...let's make a move"

Uff finally....we all headed home. So now miss nandini murthy get ready for your surprises.