Some awkward moments

Manik

Wtf! We were entirely covered with flour, looking like jokers or better, a funny version of zombies running like maniacs in the entire house. My house was now looking even worst than before but I did not care as we really had a great time creating this entire mess. My house seemed like some place washed off by a strong storm. Clothes were scattered like stones on a beach and curtains,sofa covers and most importantly my marble floor had white patches of flour all over it. I was confused on whether to laugh or get pissed at it. Even a small kid would manage this mess better than the both of us. Agh! I sigh heavily upon my poor confused soul....but I just can't help it which pisses me off even further. I grab a broom from the kitchen while nandu gets the mop and a bucket of water with some liquid....I don't know what??... to clean the mess we had created. We soon started cleaning the house with our much needed taunting and teasing and of course a lot of fun. We were so engrossed in ourselves that we did not even realised that it was dinner time and we were yet left to clean ourselves up. I was going to freshen up myself first as nandini was arranging something in the kitchen when something got stuck in my eye and it started burning. I started rubbing it vigorously but the pain kept on increasing leaving behind a red sore eye. Hearing my cry nandini rushed out of the kitchen leaving whatever she was doing. She literally dragged me into the washroom and splashed cool water in my eye trying to clean it and lessen the burning sensation.

 She literally dragged me into the washroom and splashed cool water in my eye trying to clean it and lessen the burning sensation

"Ah! Nandini bohot jal raha hai....kuch karo na please" "ha manik relax....just don't rub your eye it'll burn more" "fine!" I growled. For god's sake....where am I stuck?!?! I was busy growling and cursing my fate when I realised that the pain had vanished and I was no longer struggling. Uff finally I thought but no how can my happiness last long? There was this sticky thing that was not at all ready to leave my handsome face. Seeing me cribbing like a baby trying to remove that sticky picky substance nandu started laughing and I gave her a whatever look and continued my job when out of nowhere nandini dragged me in the shower switching it on completely soaking us both.

 Seeing me cribbing like a baby trying to remove that sticky picky substance nandu started laughing and I gave her a whatever look and continued my job when out of nowhere nandini dragged me in the shower switching it on completely soaking us both

"Manik tum bhi na...vaise to bade monster bane ghumte ho but ab dekho bacho se bhi zyada bache ban gaye ho" she said laughing heartily while cleaning my face gently with her small soft hands and I kept on gazing her. She cares so much for you my heart said dreamily and I smiled at the thought. I was busy admiring her and automatically my hands moved to her face and I started cleaning her face, caressing her cheek and she closed her eyes feeling my soft touch. You affect her manik my heart spoke up again and I just mentally rolled my eyes at his remark but still smiled. What was happening to me??....I had no idea but I had a feeling that it was happening for good. It did not feel wrong to me.

 It did not feel wrong to me

Nandini

I was wiping the flour off manik's face when he started cleaning my face. He was softly caressing my cheeks and that each electrifying touch of his was sending shivers down my spine. God! What was happening with me!? What am I even thinking?? Manik is my best friend and nothing more than that!, nothing more than a friend?! The blood pumper, Mr. Heart asked me. Yeah....he's ONLY a FRIEND to me and nothing more than that I replied emphasising on the words only and friend. Aiyyappa what are these unknown feelings now!? Whatever they are....they are messing with Mr badly and I need to know what is actually happening. Nandini Murthy get on work for your mission 'know your own feelings!' Aiyyappa please help I prayed. No sooner we were done cleaning each other and a much expected awkward moment was created between the two of us. We could not even utter a single word. My thoughts were all haywire. My mind had probably stopped working. My unknown stupid feelings which I'm not even sure of are messing with my brain. I really need to get out of this and find a perfect solution go it. "Um manik? I think I should leave" "uh....ya..should I um drop you home?" He asked. "Nooo!" I yelled and he raised his brows questioningly looking at my weird behavior. "I...I mean ki....its...its alright....main chali jaungi....bye" I bid him buy and literally ran out of his house to avoid this spreading awkwardness which was now creeping between us.