You are my Shining Star (B)

Manik and Abhi continued with their bickering and succeeded in pissing nandini off.

Nandini: What. The. Hell. Guys!?!?
Tum log bacho ki tarha kyu lad rhe ho??.....are you people out of your mind!?

Abhi: but nandu dekh na ye manik mujhe storeroom le jana chahta hai aur tu to janti haina ki vaha kitne chuhe hote hai!!

Manik: nandu ye to hai hi darpok....ab to main isse pakka lekar jaunga. Abhi V/S the rats will be a scene worth watching nhi??

Nandini *irritated*: MANIK MALHOTRA AND ABHIMANYU MURTHY YOU BOTH ARE WORST THAN LITTLE CHILDREN YOU KNOW!?.....AND BHAI YOU USED TO SAY RIGHT THAT WE SHOULD FIGHT WITH OUR PROBLEMS AND FEARS??...SO NOW WHAT??...YOU ARE YOURSELF FORGETTING YOUR SAYING AND GETTING SCARED SO DAMN MUCH!! LIKE SERIOUSLY!! I did not expect this from you Bhai.

Abhi: Exactly meri princess if you want me to fight with my fears so why aren't you doing that?? Nandu tu jabse aayi hai na tune kuch bola tak nhi hai....choti se choti awaaze sunkar tu dar jati....tu apne dar se ladne ke liye efforts daal hi nhi rhi hai

Manik: exactly nandu....tujhe bata hai ki why I call you my star?

She moves her head sideways saying a no.

Manik: that's because you always PROTECT me.....you always manage to CALM me down....you always make me SMILE and most importantly you always SHINE for me just like the stars do. Nandu....you are my brightest star.

She takes some time to understand what they said and then smiles widely.

Nandini* holding both her ears*: sorry Bhai....sorry monster....I promise you ki abse I'll try my best to fight with my fears and will never let you down.....Nandini promise!

Abhi and manik grin widely seeing their old nandu returning back who was now even more stronger than ever before.

Present

Cabir: waah manik baba....Hume nhi bta tha ki aap itne bade gyaani h....waah manik aaj to tune mujhe prasann kr diya

Manik: chup kar be saale

Mukti: ssly....manik tu aur vo bhi itna emotional...I mean wow!....I didn't know that

Dhruv: wow buddy

Alia: manik you should be like this more often

Manik: thanks buddy and no alia manik malhotra is sweet only for his special people

Cabir: Ha ha ab to special logo ki list me naam badal hi gaye hai na....ab hum kaha special hai inke liye....(melodramatic wiping fake tears) dost dost na rha....

Manik: cabir agar aage ab aur kuch bhi bola na to I swear tu aaj ki raat apne ghar me nhi hospital me bitaega. Samjha kya??

Cabir: haaye dekhle mukti.....aisi hai iski dosti

Manik glares at cabir while cabir makes a fake scared face and the others giggle.

Mukti: vaise Abhi I didn't know ki tumhe chuho se dar lagta hai...
Starts laughing.

Abhi *loudly*: noooo......I mean nhi I'm not scared of rats vo to bas jab main bacha tha na to I used to hate rats bas....I was never afraid of them.

Mukti* laughing hard*: OK....chill dude

Mukti and the others again burst laughing whereas Abhi secretly steals glances from mukti which does not go unnoticed by our duo manik and nandini and they secretly wink at each other making sure to interrogate him about this later.