Pout Baby

Manik carried nandini in his arms and started walking towards the mansion when nandini started wailing suddenly.

Manik: nandu kya hua?

Nandini: manik vo dekho thandaiiiii

Manik: ha dekha now lets go
He said and started walking again but could not move further as nandini was holding the table cloth tight in her fist, not ready to leave it any sooner.

Manik: nandini chodo use
He said trying to free her hand but she did not budge.

Nandini: no pehle I want to drink it. You know its soooooo yummy....damn yummy! Hum dono na saath me piyenge

Manik*sternly*: nandini

Nandini: please manik
She pouted cutely making a puppy face. Manik sighed helplessly and reached for the glass. He smelled it first to confirm that it wasn't bhaang but his eyes widened as soon as he smelt it.

Manik*to himself*: shit yeh toh bhaang hai. Cabir ke bachche main tujhe chodne nahi wala iss baar

Nandini*shaking manik*: manik do na

Manik: nahi nandu this is not thandai...yeh na...yeh na bad drink hai....yes its bad

He said giving a disapproving look to convince her.

Nandini: no manik you are lying

Manik: I am not nandini

Nandini: you are lying
She repeated with a crying face

Manik was deep in his thoughts thinking how to convince nandini when nandini snatched the glass from his hand and drank it completely in a go making Manik's eyes go wide like saucers.

Nandini: see it was so yummy. Its not bad...you were lying!

Manik: nandini lis-
He could not complete his sentence as nandini had forced a glass of bhaang in his mouth. It all happened so fast that he did not even have enough time to stop her. He was about to speak when again nandini made him drink another glass as soon as he opened his mouth to speak.

Manik: yeh tumne kya kiya?

Nandini: Maine? Maine na tumhe yeh yummy wali drink pila di so that you come to know that it is really yummy kyuki tumne isko bad bola tha na

She said like a child and manik didn't know what to do. Should he scold her for what she did or smile at her cute answer. He chose neither of them and again started walking with nandini in his arms before the bhaang started showing its effects.

Stumbling and tumbling, manik and nandini finally reached Manik's room and manik slowly made nandini sit who was busy clapping her hands excitedly like a kid.

Nandini: wow manik our mission got successful. We finally reached! Wow!!

Manik gave her a tipsy smile and slowly stumbled beside her with his head on her lap.

Manik: nandu tumhe pata hai tum kitni cute ho!

He said pinching her cheeks slightly. Manik wasn't drunk as he had worst hangovers than this but was just a bit tipsy. A cool shower and some strong coffee would make him okay and that's what he intended to do.

Nandini: manik tum kaha ja rahe ho?

She pouted with a frown on her beautiful face as she noticed him rising up from her lap.

Manik: going to the washroom baba. I need to freshen up na

He stated standing up from his initial position, maintaining his balance. He ofcourse did not want to topple over and hit his head.