Epilogue

Malhotra Mansion was literally turned upside down as Manik Malhotra kept running all around the house like a 5 year old kid, fussing about anything and everything.

Manik: Ramesh yeh lights abhi tak kyu nahi lagi hai? Kaka apne payasam banaya hai na? Babu yaha par white nahi pink roses lagwane hai aur Madhav agar tum sirf ek kona decorate karne me itni der lagaoge toh shaam hone se pehle pura ghar kaise decorate karoge!

Manik yelled, vexed at finding nothing done the way it should have. Nyonika who was seeing her son getting frantic from afar nodded her head in disbelief and strolled towards him.

Nyonika: Manik you need to relax. Sab kaam ache se ho jaega

Manik: How do I relax mom? It's our engagement today and I want everything perfect for Nandini but see nothing looks in place

He voiced out his tensions making Nyonika chuckle.

Nyonika: I know it's your engagement today and I understand how special it is for you but be rest assured Manik, everything will be done as planned and I'll make sure there are no blunders

Listening to her Manik sighed and nodded.

Nyonika: Acha now go and get ready or your dad will start shouting that you are going to make his princess wait so hurry

She said making Manik chuckle. Nodding, he walked to his room and began getting ready.

Dressed in a beige white sherwani, hair gelled perfectly and that spark in his eyes made him look devilishly handsome. He glanced at himself in the mirror to give a final touch to his hair when his eyes fell on the firefly broach Nandini had gifted him and insisted him on wearing it on the engagement day after complaining how he had surprised her with his proposal and she had nothing to gift him that time and hence she wanted to make it up with that broach. Manik had this wide grin on his face listening to her cute complaint and had agreed readily to wear it.

Picking it up with a huge smile on his face, he went back to the memory when he had proposed Nandini for marriage

Nandini: Manik where are you taking me? Kuch toh batao