NavNi is back!

Nandini

We were having our small chit chat session when a very familiar girl sound was heard by my ears that was constantly yelling my name. "Nandu!!" She screamed as she approached me and literally pounced upon me taking me in a tight hug to which I equally responded whereas others stood there in utter shock with their jaws dropped watching us weirdly and Abhi stood there with a smile.
"Nandu....hume tumhare friends se introduce nhi karvaogi?" Navya said after breaking the hug and eyeing dreamily at cabir who was deep in some thoughts to which I just lightly chuckled. "Ha nandu who is sh..." Manik tried asking but Navya jumped in between not letting him complete. "Are hum batate hai na...nandu ko kyu kasht dena" she said in her all time filmy tone making me and abhi chuckle and the fab 5 getting all the more confused. "Hi! Hum hai Navya....Navya Naveli....nandu ki bestest friend. Hum vaise to Patna se hai but iske saath US me padhte the where we became the best of friends" she said introducing herself in her ever so chirpy tone to which everyone let out an "oh" except manik who was busy glaring at her. " oh hello Ms. Navya FYI nandini meri best friend hai tumhari nahi. Get that!?" Manik stated authoritatively and I knew that I was in a deep shit now. Aiyyappa! Bacha lena aaj. I prayed and went forward to handle my two not so mature and insensible best friends with a sigh of helplessness.

End of POV

********

Nandini: Navya! Hum yaha se chalte hai na....main tumhe college dikhati hu...OK?
Nandini said trying to prevent the big cat and dog fight which was about to start by her possessive best friends.

Navya: nhi nandu....pehle to hume ise dekhne do....humari...navya naveli( pointing a finger towards herself in an over dramatic tone) ki best friend ko vo apni bff kaise bol sakta hai!?!?

Manik: oh hello....meri bff ko main apni bff hi bolunga na!

Cabir: are madhubalaji...

Navya: huh
She said glaring at cabir

Cabir: I mean navya ji hum sab canteen chalte hai na....apko bhi bhook lagi hogi hai na?

Navya * caressing her tummy*: bhook to hume lagi hai

Nandini: ha manik tum bhi chalo na....pleaseeee!

Manik: fine!!

All headed to the canteen and settled on a round table where poor nandu was stuck in between her monster and filmy madhubala.

Navya: are nandu hume tumhare friends se to introduce karao....humne to humara introduction de diya ab inki bari

Cabir: OK madhubala ji so main hu the great cabir dhawan....naam to suna hoga ( smirks)

Navya: hey dont call me madhubala! Aur nahi humne to nahi suna tumhara naam
She says thoughtfully and the others burst out laughing.

Abhi: are meri pyaari navya...
Listening to the word pyaari from Abhi mukti shots her head up towards him and glares making Abhi confused whereas cabir feels a bit uncomfortable which does not go unnoticed by MaNan- our cupids at work. They just smirk evilly and signal each other about their plan.

Abhi continued: he's cabir.....the famous prankster and one heck of a percussionist. He plays drums really well. Yaad hai I told you once ki fab 5 ne ek teacher ke upar paint giraya that kyuki vo unme se ek ladke ke saath flirt kar rahi thi?

Navya: ha

Abhi: well to vo ladka na cabir tha and vo paint girane wala ancient cum khurafati idea bhi inhi mahashay ka tha

Everyone again started laughing hard catching their tummy except cabir who face palmed himself in embarrassment. Navya pulled his cheeks, going with the flow seeing him so embarrassed and called him cute giving the others a big shock. Realising what she did after noticing everyone's stares she shifted awkwardly and asked Abhi to proceed with the introduction session.

Abhi: ha then this is mukti vardhan...the hottest girl of space ( winking at mukti)....almost all the boys are mad after her in order to woo her but alas! She's a tough nut to crack(said faking sadness very dramatically). Btw....she has a golden heart huh! And ya she is an awesome guitar player.
Next comes our fashion diva of space....Ms. Alia Saxena...the barbie doll. Each and every boy drools over her beauty but only one boy is lucky enough to have her and that's our topiwala dhruv. She is a very clean person by heart and really childish but being the fashionista that she is she has to build her persona and hence has that attitude which is reserved for the world except for her close ones which obviously is the fab 5 and even me because even I'm their friend and this sweet alia is open for even you two now.... Right alia?

Alia*with a sweet smile*: of course

Abhi: Next comes the shy guy...our one and only topiwala dhruv vedant. He is madly and deeply in love with alia. They are dating since like forever and is a really talented dancer and singer and plays fabulous guitar. He's that sweet guy who has never learned to behave rudely. And finally comes the MANIK MALHOTRA the heart throb of space. Every girl is more than crazy for him. His memorizing voice and good looks are something which attracts girls towards him. He's the rude and arrogant bad boy that a girl dreams for but to their bad luck he does not even spare a look to someone except his friends and loved ones. Nandini is his best friend who always brings the best in him. One scratch on nandu and that person has made arrangements for his own grave to be dug. His good side is only for selected people.

Manik: so now did you get that nandu is my bff!?
And here they go again! Nandini just cribbed like a baby and complained to her aiyyappa why me??

Manik: so now did you get that nandu is my bff!? And here they go again! Nandini just cribbed like a baby and complained to her aiyyappa why me??

Navya: whatever! She may be your bff but she's my soulie too.

Nandini: yes! That I'm

Dhruv*confused*: soulie?

Navya: ha...my soul sister( side hugging nandini)

Mukti: ohh

Manik* in a dismissing tone*: yeah yeah whatever!

Navya: so nandu finally navni is back with a bang

Nandini: yes! But navya tum yaha achanak?

Abhi: vo actually she has got a scholarship here.

Nandini: ohh wow!! But ek minute Bhai.... Apko bata tha na to bola kyu nahi??

Abhi: nandu tujhe surprise ka matlab malum hai?

Nandini: ha ha theek hai