Will You?

It had been almost an hour after the clock struck 12 and everybody was busy talking and laughing in the malhotra mansion's living room except for one person....our very own manik. Raj and nyonika were already fast asleep in their room. Manik had been missing over half an hour and here nandini was sitting all lost, waiting for him to come so that she can know about her surprise but her dear boyfriend had different plans it seemed.

Navya: nandu kya hua? Kab se dekh rahe hai tum intni shaant baithi ho

Nandini: no navya...nothing like that

Aditi: are nothing kaise navya...dekho na manik gayab hai so usi ko miss kar rahi hogi hai na nandini?

Maddy: Oye hoye munchkin...it is hardly an hour that he is not around you and you are missing him so much

He teased putting an arm around her shoulder.

Nandini: guys!!

She tried to argue back but couldn't stop blushing. Looking at her condition everyone laughed when finally abhimanyu came at her rescue.

Abhimanyu: guys bas stop teasing my baby doll...mom and dad (nyonika and Raj) yaha nahi hai toh uska itna faida mat uthao ok. Dekho bechari kitni laal ho gayi hai

He giggled at the last statement and nandini pouted cutely.

The same time nandini's phone vibrated in her hand and as a cue she left the place making others laugh at the shy baby.

Message

Come to the terrace now! Your surprise is waiting...

And that was it....reading the word surprise, she rushed to the terrace without even wasting a second.

Nandini reached the terrace huffing and puffing but one look at door and all her tiredness flew away replacing it with immense happiness. She knew something great was coming her way. (Terrace decoration in the media box)

 (Terrace decoration in the media box)

The door

Hangings near the door