Birthday Planning?

Manik stepped out of his room looking all dapper in his blue blazer, yellow tee and dark blue denims to find the boys already sitting in the living room.

Manik: hey guys!

Abhi: manik baby doll theek hai na?

Manik: ha Abhi chill. You know ab toh I have become a pro in handling her when she's drunk....my third experience you see

He said patting his shoulder.

Abhi smiled at his statement and nodded in agreement.

Dhruv*confused*: buddy third experience matlab? Jitna I know she got drunk the second time na?

Cabir: ya exactly...so how come third?

Added a confused Cabir.

Abhi: voh guys nandu ke shift hone se pehle there was this party where galti se she got drunk and then us din college me and ab kal during holi so yeah....

Dhruv: oh

Abhi had just completed when a panting aryaman entered in surprising everyone.

Aryaman: guys is baby doll fine?

He asked concerned, still breathing hard.

All smiled seeing him so concerned for her and admired his care towards nandini. Abhi ensured him that nandini was fine and he sighed in relief but soon he was found panic stricken all over again.

Manik: aryaman ab kya hua?

Aryaman: guys....uh Cabir voh navya..? Is she fine? I mean use aadat nahi hai na of handling herself in these situations. Pehle toh I always used to be with her and ensure myself but this time....its not like I don't trust you or something but uh...

He was stammering, scratching the back of his head trying his best to put the words properly and not hurt Cabir, even unintentionally.

He looked at Cabir expecting a cold reaction from him or may be an outburst but instead he found Cabir laughing which confused him.

Aryaman: Cabir why are you laughing?

Cabir*controlling his laugh*: kyuki I made you nervous. Wow its an achievement for me

He stated proudly, the others just stared at him in utter disbelief.

Cabir*looking at others*: ok stop giving me looks now and aryaman to answer your question....navya is fine so don't worry (smiles).

Aryaman heaved a sigh of relief.

Cabir: Yeh ladkiyaa kaha reh gayi?

He asked trying to change the topic.

Abhi: ha mukti bas aati hogi

Dhruv: alia bhi...she was almost ready

Cabir: oh okay...navya bhi taiyyar ho rahi thi...she would be here soon. Manik nandini?

Manik: aah...she will take some time

Abhi: ok

Aryaman: guys how was yesterday? Had fun with the girls?

He asked mischievously earning a glare from Abhi.

Abhi: fun? Dude jab mukti drunk hoti hai na to typical lady hunk ban jaati hai and her mood swings! God that is the worst part. Her mood changes in almost every ten minutes. I had such a hard time handling her

Abhi shared his experience with a horrified expression on his face.

Aryaman*laughing*: Waah! You actually deserve it