Coming out in open

Maddy sighed but finally decided to share about his past.

Maddy: You know main abhi jaisa hu na...ekdum angry young man types, main bachpan me vaisa bilkul nahi tha. I was the youngest in my family isliye main sabse zyada pampered baccha tha. Main, dida, mom aur dad, we were a small happy family....they were my world lekin that day all my happiness ended, my world came crashing down.

Flashback

It was Maddy's vacation period, he had just completed his 10th board exams and was now busy planning a vacation with his family. His parents were out at a friend's place while his elder sister aka his dida was upstairs sleeping. He was way too engrossed in playing his video game when he heard an ambulance siren. Curious, he looked out of his mansion's window and found an ambulance approaching towards his house. He was already getting negative vibes and his heart stopped when the ambulance stood right outside his house. He immediately rushed outside to inquire what was happening.

Maddy: Why are you here?

He asked one of the wardboys who stepped out of the ambulance.

Wardboy: We are here to deliver these bodies

Maddy: B-bodies? Wh-whose bodies?

He was already scared to know the answer. The wardboy was about to reply when he heard his dida, Sanaya walking towards them, calling out for him.

Sanaya: Maddy kya hua? Why are these people here?

Maddy: dida voh they...they are saying that they have come here t-to deli-deliver dead...dead bodies

He stammered while Sanaya was numb to react.

Sanaya: D-dead bodies?

Sanaya asked shocked while the wardboys only nodded.

Sanaya: What bullshit! Humare ghar me kisika accident nai hua and nor was anyone operated in the hospital. Tumlog shayad....nahi shayad nahi pakka galat address par aaye ho ok

She snapped but she was getting anxious and scared from within while an equally scared Maddy stood there, clutching his sister's hand tightly.

Wardboy: No Mam we are at the right place. This is Singhania Mansion right?

Sanaya nodded pensively and just after that they saw two bodies being removed from the ambulance, their faces covered with the white sheet.

Wardboy: Agar aap chahe toh you can see the bodies too to confirm

Sanaya and Maddy were scared even more now. This was all too shocking for them and they didn't know how to react. Its not everyday an ambulance is parked right outside your house and you are asked to identify if the dead bodies lying there are related to you or not.

Maddy: Dida hum mumma papa ko call karte hai na, they might know something

He suggested just as Sanaya was about to walk towards the bodies lying there. Sanaya nodded immediately as if waiting for it and fished out her phone to call her mother but she wasn't picking up. She tried again but got the same response making her tensed.

Sanaya: papa ko call karti hu 

She murmured anxiously to herself and dialed her father's number but even he did not pick up her calls which only made her worried.

Maddy: Dida kya hua? Aren't they picking up your call?

Sanaya nodded in a no as her grip on Maddy's hand grew tighter.