The Dare

Manik

Damn you malhotra! What's wrong with you!? 'Don't spoil it!' Like really!? How on earth could you say this to her? What might she be thinking of you? Can't you control yourself manik?......FOR ONCE! And again to top the list you idiot smooched her sweet spot!! What the fuck were you thinking!? She's your best friend damn it! But wait a second.....she did not stop me too.....
She

Did

NOT

STOP

ME!!
Does that mean, she feels the same way as I do?.....maybe. I snapped out of my thoughts and asked her "uhm....chale?" She just nodded in reply still blushing. I just love to make her blush. Aah. Those red checks just turn me on. We were about to move out to go downstairs when nandini called me out. "Uh....manik?" "Hmm" "vo....you....you should wear your shirt" oh that reminded me that I was still shirtless. I wore my shirt and then we descended downstairs. As mom and dad were not home I had to shift to malhotra mansion from my flat so partying here was just perfect.

We entered the hall to see all busy chatting but they stopped at once as soon as we entered. "Kya hua? Why did you guys stop talking?" "Kuch nahi. Tu yeh sab chod aur yeh bata ki tum dono adhe ghante se upar kar kya rahe the?" Shit! Margaye. "Hum? Ku-kuch bhi to nahi.....just thought of giving you couples some privacy....nai nandu?" "Ya ya right....privacy" she supported me. My sentence made everyone blush. "Aye haaye Cabira.....you blushing" I teased. "Nahi....nahi to....I'm....I'm not blushing" "OK if you say so" I mocked him and he glared at me in return but that did not scare me. Soon we all settled down and started chatting when Alia spoke "manik nandini vo....did you guys bring it?" "Oh yes wait....let me get it" nandini replied cheerfully and rushed upstairs while we all shared a laugh seeing her kiddish antics. After a while, nandini returned with a big gift wrapped neatly. She was struggling to hold it when she felt two hands helping her carry the gift and she instantly knew it was manik. She smiled at I him and both bought the gift in the living room where everyone was waiting for them. "Woooo that's huge!" Cabir exclaimed. "Ha nandu batao na kya hai isme?" navya asked getting curious. "See it by yourself" Alia said telling them to open the gift. In a jiffy the gift was out of nandini's hands and navya was busy opening it like a baby with Cabir who just kept staring at her. "Wow" was the only word that escaped their mouth after seeing the gift. It was.....

It was a painting in which Cabir and navya were hugging each other

It was a painting in which Cabir and navya were hugging each other. "Who made this?" Cabir asked. All looked towards nandini and she just smiled. "Nandu, my artist I love you!" Navya said all smiles. "I love you too" nandini replied. "But how did you prepare it itni jaldi?" "Yesterday when she came to know that you have feelings for each other then your little soulie thought to do something for you and as she is an awesome sketcher she started sketching this. Madam was up almost the whole night and I had to babysit her" manik replied on nandini's behalf slightly angry at nandini for being so careless about herself. Navya literally pounced upon nandini screaming a loud 'thank you'. "Woah I didn't know that my behena is such a good artist....proud of you and yeah...thanks" Cabir expressed his gratitude. "Come on guys I don't want your thank you, we are friends and friendship me there's this rule remember? No sorry and no thank you " "yeah but you deserve it choti because this is just.....wow" mukti exclaimed. "After all she's my sister, my baby doll" Abhi boasted. "Nope she's my sissy right nandu?" Aryaman argued. "Na-uh she's my behena" Cabir said. "Are no ways she's my cute little doll" dhruv said. "No she's my bestest friend" the possessive manik spoke side hugging nandini, shutting the others as they knew that arguing with him upon nandini is useless while the girls who were silent spectators just shook their heads in disbelief making nandini giggle silently. "Acha acha guys stop now....we are here to party right...so then what are we waiting for?" "I second you nandini" Alia spoke. "Baby stop fighting na.....we are here to celebrate" Alia spoke with a puppy face looking at dhruv who nodded his head in agreement at once, not able to resist her. Finally they all resumed to the party.

It had been a while and the party was getting boring so Cabir popped up with an idea. "Guys let's play something" he said. "But what?" mukti asked. "You suggest" Abhi said. "Bola mukti ka Romeo bola" Cabir teased. "Cabirrrrr" "sorry 😞" Cabir made a puppy face. "Truth and dare?" alia asked. "Nah....its old" "what if it has a twist in it?"aryaman asked. "What twist? " everyone was confused. "We'll write dares on a chit and put it in a bowl. Each one has to pick a chit and perform the dare written in it" arya explained."Yeah. Perfect." "wait I'll get the bottle and the drinks afterall we can't have a rukha sukha party" Abhi said. "Bhai mere and navya ke liye juice" nandini shouted from the hall. "I know" Abhi shouted back as he went in the kitchen.

Everyone was sitting in a circle now and Cabir spinned the bottle. "Okay.....so its.....ah nandu!". Nandini picks a chit and reads it aloud. "Make a bold confession that you have never done". "Easy but interesting. Kisne likha yeh?" Cabir asked. "Humne!" navya replied with a cheesy grin. "Oho cha gayi madhubalaji" Cabir gave her an impressed look while navya blushed. "Nandu you continue" dhruv said. "ok so never have I ever.... had a French kiss" "never ever?" alia asked surprised" "nope" arya answered on her behalf. "But you stayed in US na so I thought um...and you are also beautiful so....."alia trailed off. Abhimanyu laughed at her statement and said "you are right alia but my baby doll is different" Abhi said side hugging nandu all smiles and nandu grinned. "So lets continue?" alia asked. "Ha ha chalo aage badhte hai" navya said. They again spinned the bottle and it landed on navya. She picked a chit and read it aloud with complete shock - kiss your partner for 3 minutes on the lips. Her jaw dropped but Cabir was grinning ear to ear. "Haaye I just love the person who wrote this dare" Cabir said all excited like a child. "Cabirrrrr" navya showed him her eyes but it did not effect him even a bit. "Come on navya" mukti cheered and winked at Cabir turning navya a complete shade of crimson. Navya slowly moved towards Cabir and with shivering hands cupped his face and placed her lips on his. Cabir was shocked by her bold move but soon gave in to the kiss. They kissed for like four minutes and then broke apart in need of oxygen and also embarrassed by their friends who were teasing them like there was no tomorrow. The bottle was spinned again as the game continued and it landed on manik. He picked a chit from the bowl and read it.  His jaw dropped to the ground and his eyes were almost out of its sockets after reading its content. "Manik what is your dare?" alia asked and he read it aloud. "Make the person sitting opposite to you sit on your lap and kiss the person on different places on the face except the lips after every round" he completed still shocked ,in a daze while nandini froze at her place.

Ignore typos.....no proofreading done. Enjoy reading!  Do vote and comment.