Tomorrow Is Awaited!

Have you ever felt this tingly feeling in the pit of your stomach when you are close to that someone special? That was exactly how nandini was feeling right now. Almost all her classes were done and she was walking down the hallway busy in her own world when manik dragged her in the fab 5 jam room, palming her mouth so that she doesn't scream and pinned her to the nearby wall. It happened so fast that nandini did not even have the time to register what just happened but once she did she took no time in turning into an angry bird.

Nandini: manik what is this? How can you drag me like this ha?

She spoke through gritted teeth as manik stared at her amused.

Manik: ab main kya karu? I am doing this all because of you

Nandini: because of me?

She asked furrowing her brows together.

Manik: ya I mean you were only not answering my question so to get answers I had to drag you

He said making the most innocent face ever. Nandini gaped at him as if he had grown two horns on his head as manik let out a sheepish grin.

Nandini: answers? What answers?

She played innocent.

Manik: acting smart Ms. Murthy

He said pulling her close by her waist.

Nandini: don't you know nandini murthy is born smart

She bragged.

Manik: oh really?

He asked leaning closer.

Nandini: yes

She whispered lost in the proximity when she heard a click sound. She frowned and turned around just to realise that manik had tricked her and locked the door. She angrily turned to face manik to find him smirking at her.

Nandini: manik tumne door kyu lock kiya?

Manik: as I already said I need some answers from you sweetheart and I guess you know me well, manik malhotra never takes a NO for an answer

Nandini: ugh manik! (Calming herself) manik chaabi do

She said calmly forcing a smile on her face.

Manik: nope

He replied putting the key inside his back pocket.

Nandini: manik please

Manik: no can do

Nandini: manik!

She cribbed like a baby.

Manik: nandini!

He imitated her.

Was it any other day, nandini would have laughed out loud seeing manik trying to act like her but today was different. She was nervous, she had no idea of what was she going to say, how will she answer manik and hence she was trying her level best to ignore the situation but manik being manik was being stubborn.

Nandini huffed and sat herself on a stool with her arms crossed around her chest, her cheeks puffed up in anger. Manik shrugged settling himself on another stool and began tuning his guitar.

Manik*tuning his guitar*: I am still waiting nandini

But he got no reply. He looked up to see her analyzing the door so as to find a way to get out.

Manik: uh-ah you aren't going anywhere without answering me

She simply glared at him and settled on her previous position.