Cabir & Navya?

All were sitting in the canteen talking about random stuff. Nandini, aryaman and navya were lost in their own world, catching up things they have missed out in each others absence when suddenly nandini spoke- "arya my gift?" "Oh ya I forgot....wait!" He took out a neatly wrapped box and gave it to nandini. "This is a compensation by your dumb friend for not being here as per decided." "It better be something good then" saying this she started opening the box. Her eyes twinkled seeing her gift.

 Her eyes twinkled seeing her gift

Nandini

"Liked it?" Arya asked. "Liked? I loved it arya!" I beamed. "Nandu ye kitna  pretty hai. Kehna to nahi chahte but us sadu ki choice achi hai ha" navya said. "Navya!" I glared at her. "Kya? Sadu ko sadu nahi kahenge to kya kahenge?" "Navya" "ugh fine!" She sighed. "I won't call YOUR friend a sadu" aiyyappa kya karu main iss ladki ka!

I quickly wore it and asked arya to click my pic with it. "You really liked it a lot! Didn't you?" Manik asked. "Obviously manik....look na its so pretty" "hmm" Suddenly arya shouted "nandini!" "Ha kya hua? Why are you shouting?" "Are stupid you did not even introduce me to your friends properly. That's not done😖" "aww stop acting all cute now....acha now let me give you a proper intro. So here we go....that's dhruv (pointing towards dhruv) basically the shy boy of our gang but dude don't go on that huh....he's an amazing dancer too" "hey" dhruv greeted. "Woah dancing huh. Nice man" "then comes our fashionista....Ms. Alia saxena....the one who's sitting next to dhruv. These two have been dating for a long long time now. And ya I must say ha, Alia's choice in fashion and clothes is mind boggling" "thanks nandu" "my pleasure babe" she smiled in return. "Then comes Cabir! The cool cabira, the most jolly and entertaining person in the gang who loves teasing and irritating people especially manik and is the biggest prankster ever" "that means I need to beware of you bro....you sound dangerous!" Arya said playfully. "Ooohhh that I am😏" Cabir played along. "Now arya tumhari bhabhi ka turn" "bhabhi?" "Ha Abhi ki girlfriend" "oh....wait what? Abhi you have a girlfriend? How? Who? When? Dude tune mujhe kuch bola bhi nahi!" He said in a go. "Aryaman chill....calm down bro....I have already told you about this" "what when?" "Remember I told you that I like a girl back in Mumbai but I'm afraid to ask her out?" Abhi asked. "Yeah but that was one year ago (suddenly realization struck on his face) oh wait! Is mukti that girl?" "Well. Yes" Bhai confessed blushing. We all hooted and mukti hugged him feeling extremely ecstatic to have gotten my brother as her love. I continued with my introduction session. "So ya that's mukti, the hot tom boy of space. She is arrogant but ya a sweetheart by her heart" "oh namaste bhabhiji" arya teased and mukti just blushed. "Finally comes my bestie.....manik! He's the best who knows me in and out just like Bhai does but manik knows me a little more. But when he's angry na then he's a complete monster and no one can save you from his monster side."manik rolls his eyes "ho gayi meri burai?" His each word dripping in sarcasm. "Ha" I replied with a sweet smile and the others laughed.

Me and navya were sitting in the music room now, practicing veena and chatting. After an hour or so we took a break and kept aside our veenas and sat there leaning against the wall. I started the conversation.