Our Special Moments

Manik

My plan had done wonders. Cabir and madhubala were together now....finally! Cabir had a huge grin on his face clearly showing how happy he was and I too was happy for him. Everyone came forward to congratulate them and left eventually. Now the only people left were mukti,Alia,dhruv,nandini,me and aryaman. Nandini was the first one to pounce upon them and break the eery silence. "Navyaaaaaaa! I'm so happy for you ab to tumhe kuch bolne ki zarurat bhi nahi padegi and you can use that date setup too.....but this time for an actual date" she exclaimed happily but navya widened her eyes at nandu. "Nandu" navya said in a cautious tone and did some gestures with her eyes when Cabir spoke "which date nandu" "aiyyappa" nandini now realized what she had done and smacked her forehead. "Ku-kuch bhi toh nahi Cabir" she stuttered in reply but how can Cabir leave it so soon so he again asked "nandu tell me. Tu mujhse chupaegi......you toh think of me as your brother na then how can you do this to me ha?" And here goes his melodrama after all he's C-A-B-I-R. "Vo na Cabir actually navya wanted to confess her feelings to you so she asked me for help and thus I planned a perfect date for you guys but then you confessed it yourself only so now navya is tension free and she can enjoy the date properly too" nandini blurted it all out like an obedient baby and navya face palmed all flushed. Cabir was trying hard to maintain a straight face but was failing miserably and ended up laughing his guts out. "Hahahaha nandu you are so cute.....hahaha.....chill baba. You toh in a way helped me only. At least ab I can take my madhubala on a proper date (said winking at navya) thanks honeypot" navya did nothing but blushed. "Aww someone is blushing" mukti teased and the rest laughed. "Acha bas bas but navya tune toh mujhe dhoka de diya....ab mera kya hoga😥" aryaman said and others looked at him shocked except Cabir who was gritting his teeth in anger. "Arya tum kabhi nahi sudhroge na?" Navya asked. "Nah. Never" he replied with a wink. Navya rolled her eyes and said " Ab toh stop this drama of yours" and that was when we realised that he was just fooling around and Cabir breathed a sigh of relief. "But Cabir tu aaj nahi bachnewala.....itna sab hua and you did not care to tell us ha?" Mukti said angrily and alia and dhruv nodded in agreement. "Are maaf kardena lady bheem" mukti huffed in response. "Acha OK to make it up for you let's party tonight and celebrate this.....what say?" Cabir suggested hopefully and mukti agreed. "But where?" Abhi asked. "My place?" I asked and all agreed.

We were sitting in the canteen, busy teasing Cabir and making navya blush when an uninvited person joined us batting her eyelashes trying to gain my attention. Guess who could it be? Of course, the one and only soha khurana.

Gawd!

"Manik baby I heard you are having a party tonight so if you need any help then I'm always available" soha said tracing her finger on my face. It feels so disgusting. I quickly jerked her finger away and moved close to nandini who was sitting right beside me and took her in a side hug. "Sweetheart can you please do me a favour?" I asked nandu and she nodded still surprised after all it was the first time in this acting thing of ours that I had called her sweetheart so lovingly. How I was loving her reaction but I composed myself and continued. "Guys (looking at others) can I steal my lovely girlfriend for some time?" I asked with a puppy face and winked at the end so that they play along. They nodded and I dragged nandini along with me behind the music wing which had now become 'Our Spot'. "Manik why are we here?" Nandini asked as soon as we got there. "For this" I replied huskily pulling her towards myself making her bang with my chest. Her eyes widened for a moment and her breath hitched. I was enjoying her state and loving the effect that I had on her. I caressed her cheeks and put a hair strand behind her ear. She just blushed looking down. She freaking blushed. I could no more control myself and pecked her red cheek which made her look at me at once. "Manik" she took my name softly still amused by my actions. I cleared my thought and started speaking "star...we'll have to act a little more cosy and you know lovy dovy because that soha still sticks to me. You know what I mean right?'' I asked skeptically. "Manik say it clearly na" "OK so.....the thing is that soha still sticks to me and tries to attract me towards her so to avoid that we will have to act a little more cosy so that you know....uh...." I trailed off. I saw her smiling at me, I asked her 'what' through eyes. "Manik you are sooooo sooo cute......my cutiepie!" She said pinching my cheek and I gave her an annoyed look but my mind soon registered what she said "oh MY cutie pie huh.....aren't you taking this fake relationship thing too seriously Ms. Murthy?" I asked with a sly smirk. "Oh no Mr. Malhotra.....its just that I have already started acting upon what you said you know...." Came her clever reply. "Oohh I like it" "you definitely do" and the next we know, we were laughing our ass off.  God we can be really unpredictable at times! It was then we realized our close proximity and distanced ourselves awkwardly. An uncomfortable silence prevailed between us. "Uhm.....nandu...I- I guess we should move for our next class....ya?" I asked awkwardly to a very flushed nandu who was busy staring at the floor. She's so cute. I feel like gobbling her up. What? Manik! What the fuck are you thinking!? She's your best friend for crying out loud. But that doesn't matter. Which rule book in this world says that you can't love your best friend huh? Why does my heart have to be so intelligent? I groaned. Why can't I understand my own bloody self??? Like why? Forget it! I snapped out of my thoughts when nandini replied "uh ya sure" came her reply. She was feeling equally uncomfortable. Oh great beta manik you have no control over yourself. Stupid hormones! These hormones always do something which results in me cursing them. We soon headed to our next class. Fortunately the day ahead went well and we faced no teasing from our friends.

It was soon evening and college ended. We all had decided that we would directly go to my place to celebrate Cabir and navya's togetherness. There were only 3 cars, one had mukti, abhimanyu,Alia and dhruv, the other had Cabir and navya....of course they needed some privacy and finally the last car had me and nandini as we had to bring their surprise. Thus, we were off on our way to celebrate the relationship of our very own CaVya!

Hello to all my lovely readers. I know that I'm late but I'm making it up by updating it on our doll's birthday. Guys its Niti Taylor's birthday today!! I wish her all the happiness in this world and may she get whatever she deserves. Again sorry for the late update and yeah let me know about your reviews for the same.
Do vote and comment cuz it really encourages me to write more.
Love u all n I'll be waiting for your response.
Happy Reading!