Just Like The Old Days (B)

Manik

Truly speaking, we just nailed it. I mean the performance at the pub. Its not like we have never performed for an audience, Ofcourse we have and it has been the best experience for all of us but this was so much different. It was so spontaneous that we did not even have proper time to even think what to perform but still we are fab5 and as always we rocked it and set the stage on fire with our music and trust me I had the time of my life...so yes we enjoyed alot. We had this kind of fab5 fun after so long and that's when I realised that I truly missed this...missed being the manik malhotra,the rude and arrogant lead singer of fab5 as the world knows me. I realised how much I have changed since my star, Nandini came back to my life. Just one thought of her is enough to widen my smile now. She's the only one who can bring the true manik out of me.....where I can be only manik and not manik malhotra. Well this reminds me, where is nandu? No calls....no messages.....isn't she missing me?

At the beach

Nandini saw Aryaman and Abhi laughing and talking together when something strike her mind and she smirked looking at Aryaman. Aryaman turned around as if feeling her gaze and raised his eyebrow seeing her smirking at him. Nandini nodded her head in a no innocently but Aryaman wasn't convinced at all because he knows better.

Nandini: guys chalo na lets eat....it looks so tempting like its calling me ki nandu come to me and please eat me
She said licking her lips while the others chuckled on how dramatic could she be.

Navya: bas bas nautanki chal ab khate hai

Aryaman: look whose talking....the dramaqueen madhubala herself
Aryaman mocked her and in return received her glare which did not affect him at all.

Nandini: Acha arya sun na
Nandini said sweetly, battling her lashes and Aryaman knew some mischief was on its way already.

Aryaman*same sweet tone*: ha meri behna bol

Nandini: I was thinking ki....why not...why not have a...pani puri eating competition?
She spoke with necessary pauses but got all excited at the end.

Abhi: whaaaaat!?.....noooo nandu baby doll....you are not doing this. You'll fall sick
The overprotective brother in him voiced out his worry.

Nandini: Bhai don't worry I'll be fine

Abhi: no means no
He was addamnt

Nandini: Bhai please
She pouted cutely with a puppy face and her overprotective sweet brother had to give in.

Abhi*sighs*: ok

Nandini: Yayyy Bhai....Thankyou so much!!
She beamed with happiness and ran towards the stall like a small kid while the rest adored her with a sweet smile on their faces.

Abhi: baby doll dhyaan se baba....gir jaogi toh you will hurt yourself
He shouted at her back but she paid no heed. Nodding his head in disbelief Abhi went behind her followed by the others.

The four settled on the small bench near the stall and asked the vendor to serve them the tasty pani puri.

Nandini: bhaiyya ekdum teekhi banana ok? Navya tum bhi teekha khaogi na?

Navya: ha par bhaiyya mera thoda kam teekha

Nandini: arya?

Aryaman: Mera bhi kam teekha

The vendor nodded and started preparing pani puris. He was constantly serving them without any halt and they kept on eating. Navya was full after her two plates but Nandini and Aryaman were still on, all this while Abhi stared at them wide eyed specially at Nandini not able to believe that his baby sis could eat so much. Navya was just busy giggling seeing the different expressions Abhi was having on his face which were making him look funny.