Bin Tere

Readers I'm really disappointed. 102 reads and not even 50 votes!? Don't you guys like the story? OK....if you don't then at least COMMENT so that I come to know where I lack. There are hardly any comments on my updates. Please vote and comment as it motivates me to write further and give you new updates. This is my first ever story and I have planned a lot for it so pretty please vote and comment.

Anyways...enough with my ranting, here you go with the next update. Happy Reading! 😇

It was the second day where manik was all alone in the college badly missing nandini. Yes, he had fab 5 but the feeling of not having nandini with him like before, the fear of losing nandini was eating him up. He was clueless about his such unusual feelings but chose to ignore them as right now he was in no mood to debate with his heart and mind and find out what he actually felt. All he needed was some peace. Was it too much to ask? He would think sometimes but then again ignore it. This was how he was surviving. On the other hand mukti was sitting alone in the fab 5 jam room, venting out all her anger.

Mukti: nandini this is all because of you. Yesterday.....yesterday when I saw manik breaking down, apologizing to you i got sure that i was right. You are changing manik, you are making him feel guilty for a mistake he has never done. I know that manik can never plan something for which he'll have to distance himself from me, his choti....its all because of you nandini murthy....you manipulated him with your sick games but I won't let you win.

Saying this mukti left in search of fab 5. She searched everywhere but could not find them. Finally she entered the canteen where she found Abhi, Alia and dhruv chatting with each other. She went towards them.....