.....And The Date Begins!

The moon had shone bright and everyone in the Murthy house was off to bed except nandini who was busy searching for a perfect dress in her wardrobe at 1 am in the night.

Wondering why?

Well, the answer is simple, Manik Malhotra!

So it had been more than two weeks since nandini had been discharged from the hospital and just a day ago her lovely boyfriend had asked her to be ready at 3:30 am in the night wearing comfy clothes because that was how their date was going to begin.

3:30 am!? Too early to start a date right?

But nandini couldn't help it, it was Manik Malhotra's uniqueness afterall. Only he could plan such things and to say that nandini wasn't looking forward to it would be a big big lie! She was excited as hell to find out what all manik had planned for their first official date.

Quickly, she fetched a pair of casual boyfriend jeans and a matching top to pair with it to doll herself up along with stuffing her backpack with some necessary stuff as clearly instructed by manik. [Pic in media box]

Soon the clock struck 3:30 and nandini felt her phone vibrate with Manik's message asking her to come down. Excited, nandini took her phone and bag after giving herself a last look at the mirror and rushed downstairs.

Manik was waiting for her, leaning by his car when nandini arrived and one could say how ecstatic she was about going on a date with him.

Manik: so lets go?

Manik asked opening the door of his car as nandini nodded happily and hopped in. Soon they were on their way to begin their first official date.

Nandini: manik where are we going? And that too at almost 4 am?

Manik: did I tell you that you look drop dead gorgeous?

Nandini blushed at his compliment but again resumed her cribbing.

Nandini: manik don't change the topic okay? Mujhe batao na, where are we going??

Manik: ohhh...that's for me to know and you to think madam and ya we will take some time to reach so why don't you have a short nap till then?

Nandini huffed at Manik's stubbornness but anyways decided to take a nap. Manik smiled at her babyness and continued driving. Just a few minutes before they were to reach their destination, manik woke up nandini who was in no mood to break her slumber.

Manik: nandini! Nanduuuu!! Utho na! Look there....see its so beaituful nandini.....nandini!!!

Nandini* waking up*: Kya hai manik?

She asked a little irritated.

Manik: look ahead

Confused, nandini looked ahead and sure a gasp escaped her mouth seeing the ethereal view in front of her.

Nandini: manik this....this is gorgeous

this is gorgeous