A New Beginning! Is It?

It was a new day....a new beginning for maybe something good or maybe worst but whatever it was, it was for sure going to change everything. Let's see what do they think about it....

Manik

Aah! So finally today is the day when nandu is coming back. I really don't know what mukti has decided after I confessed everything to the gang and I don't even have the slightest idea about nandini's condition right now due to which I'm worried as hell. Damn! Can't this girl just talk to me once...okay I get it she wants some lone time but dude one text is enough for me to know that she's fine. She would have gotten wasted over thinking stuff. She doesn't even know that now she does not need to pretend being my girlfriend in front of fab 5. What if mukti still does not accept her? Noooooo.....no way! I can't let that happen, if that happens then nandu won't be with me even for that little time where we pretend to be together. Why does it have to be so messed up with me always!?

Nandini

Today I'm returning back to Mumbai....to space....to manik! But how am I going to face things? Gear up murthy....you can't fall weak. I repeated time and again in my head so that I stand strong when I have to face everyone there.

Right now I was sitting in the airport waiting for an announcement regarding my flight, biting my nails out of nervousness. Finally there was the announcement I had been waiting for and I moved in to board the flight.

It was a longggg longggg journey......for me at least as I was nervous to death. I quickly finished all the formalities and stepped out of the Mumbai airport to find myself a cab to get back home. I was in Mumbai after three long days....away from all the problems but now there was no running away, I had to face whatever it was now....I had no option. I seated myself comfortably in the cab and opened my phone and got busy in gazing  pics of mine and manik reminiscing our old days when we were in Mangalore. Me, Bhai and manik....we were known as the three musketeers back then. Aah!...how badly I miss those days!

how badly I miss those days!

I miss those days!😖

I miss those days!😖

Mukti

Today was the day when nandini was coming back. In these three days I have seen how badly Abhi and manik used to miss her but never showed it on their face so that I don't feel bad and after yesterday whatever manik said, it has made me rethink about my actions even harder and I finally know what I have to do now. Its time for some action now.....in my style! I exactly know what I have to do now.😏