Get off her!!

Canteen

Nandini was sitting in the canteen while Abhi was gone out relishing her tasty chocolate pastry. She was making adorable faces and had a content smile on her face which soon faded.

Person *sitting next to her*: hey beautiful...u sitting alone here? Oh maybe you are new....hmm...so let me introduce myself to you. Hi I'm Harshad Saxena....the best solo singer of space

-------------------------------------------------------------
Harahad saxena....the best solo singer of space who is a complete attitude freak. He's alia's brother and her only family but is least bothered about her. He is a womanizer and has grudges against fab 5 especially manik. He can go to any limits to hurt manik and break fab 5.

------------------------------------------------------------

Nandini *smiles awkwardly*: umm...hey!....(forwarding her hand for a hand shake) nandini murthy

Harshad: wow! A beautiful name for a beautiful lady

Nandini was feeling uncomfortable with his touch. He wasn't leaving her hand...in fact he was tightening his grip over it. Nandini tried to release her hand but all her efforts went in vain. She stood up from her chair and tried escaping but he did not let her go. Even he stood up and pulled her close to him with a jerk.

Harshad: come on nandini....I mean I have just held your hand. Its not like I'm kissing you or something. Come on I at least deserve your hug right?...after all am your friend now

Nandini: what friend!?....when did I even accept your friendship Harshad!?....just get off me...leave me...am not your girlfriend that you are holding me this way. Look just leave me....I am not comfortable. Harshad! LEAVE ME I said.

Harshad: aww poor baby....(smirking) and....what if I don't?....hmm??

Nandini kept on struggling but Harshad did not even budge and how would he??.....Nandini was such a small and petite girl. Fighting with harshad was like fighting with some giant for her. She was hell pissed off now and a bit scared too. She could not analyze what to do....she just wanted to free herself.

She stopped struggling when a voice full of anger terrified in the entire canteen. Who could that voice belong to? ...obviously it was her manik....THE MANIK MALHOTRA...the owner of space academy. He had just entered the canteen and was searching for nandini when he saw his nandu struggling in the clutches of harshad. That was when he shouted with anger making harshad jerk away his hand from nandini.

Manik: harshad get off her!

Harshad: oh so manik is here. (Turning towards manik) ya so manik now you are going to save her from me....the one who always moves around bullying people!?...... Wow! Like really wow. Manik aaj achanak villain ko hero banne ka shauk chad gaya huh!

Manik: FYI Harshad...tune jiska haath pakda that na dats my girlfriend and I hope you know ki use pareshaan karke you are inviting your bad luck yourself.

Harshad: oh really manik....m so scared....someone please save me!! Hahahaha!!... Tum ye expect kar rhe the na then let me tell you ke aisa kabhi nhi hone wala manik

Manik: Harshad Harshad Harshad....tch tch tch

Manik punches harshad in his face and jerks him towards himself holding his collar.

Manik: you know what harshad you called for it.

And again starts punching harshad like some mad person. Harshad gets angry and starts fighting back eventually leading to a big fight. Nandini gets scared and asks cabir and dhruv to stop them. They both move towards manik and try to pull him back but he does not even budge.

Dhruv: Buddy please rukja....stop fighting....why are you wasting your energy over him?

Cabir: manik bro....dekh bas ho gaya....see nandini is fine so just relax. Manik dekh nandini is scared....vo ro rhi h....manik chod use and go to nandini....she needs you

It was then when manik finally let's go of harshad and shifts his gaze on nandini and sees her crying badly. He rushes to her and engulfs her in a bear hug. Nandini clutches his jacket tightly and sobs hard whereas manik pats her head trying to console her. After a while feeling nandini's breathing slow down he looks at her and is terrified when he sees nandini fainted in his arms and rushes to the sick bay immediately all panic stricken....tension and worry written all over his face and eyes red and moist with anger and tears that were threatening to shed from his eyes.